Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 13 year old daughter keeps putting herself in bad situations. How do I protect her now?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

My 13 year old is very immature; especially when it comes to boys.

Last month I found out she was playing a kissing game with her friend Andrew (12) and a bunch of kids at church. I talked to her and told her that I felt she was too young to be kissing anyone.

A week later her and Andrew were walking to his house when he grabbed her and kissed her. She pushed him away and told him no and he apologised. She still wanted to be friends with him so I told her not to go anywhere alone or secluded with him.

A week after that she came home from church and told me that Andrew asked her out and now they were dating. I repeated again that she is too young to date then she smiled and said she was just joking.

Three days later my dd comes home in tears. She and Andrew were kissing in his laundry room (they were dating behind my back) When he asked if she wanted to see something? She said okay and he pulled down his pants and exposed himself. She told him to pull his pants back up but he refused. He then asked her to give him a BJ, touch it, pull down her pants and show him her boobs. When she yelled  no to every suggestion he reached inside her shirt and grabbed her breast. She slapped his hand and yelled at him to stop. He retorted, if you didn't want it you shouldn't have touched my dick. She said, she didn't touch it and he responded, well that's what I'm going to tell everyone at school.

I hugged her and told her it was NOT HER FAULT. Then she texted him and told him never to talk to her again. And if he told anyone she touched him her mom would personally tell his mother, grandmother and principal everything that happened. He agreed and she hasn't heard from him again.

Later I found out he had been increasingly unstable during their 4 month friendship. He repeatedly threatened to beat up girls from the neighborhood and called them names like bitch and cunt, he told her that he wanted to be an assassin when he grew up, that if he didn't know her he would have killed her for money, he pulled a knife on her a few times and played it off as a joke, he threatened to beat her up (joke) then said now she can say she has an abusive boyfriend.( This came as a shock because he was always the sweetest boy around me)

Even after all of this she still said she would still be friends with him/date him if he hadn't pulled that mess in the laundry room.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Call the police, like yesterday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Now what do I do? This isn't the first time she's made bad choices. I feel like I can't trust her to be alone with anybody. So for now I've taken to walking her to and from school and staying with her while she hangs out with her friends at the park. I want to give her freedom but I want her to be safe :-(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:24 PM

He's 12 and he stopped when she told him to too. If he had held her down or forced her yes, but I don't see what the police could do.

Quoting Anonymous:

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM

i would call his parents. Something is wrong with him and they need to know asap!

Photo: -Randi.Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Damn thats crazy. I do know how she may feel, but I hope those feelings will pass.

LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM

yep. sexual assualt

Quoting Anonymous:

embrigmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM

If I were you I would talk to the boys parents and maybe the school. I would tell her to stay away from him and to make sure she stays in groups when ever possible. That is scary!

daughteroftruth
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Well, he violated your daughter, and if you turn a blind eye, he will eventually rape someone elses daughter... do what you think is best, but this kids does need help. 

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM

There isn't much you can do to protect your daughter, especially if she is out making these decisions behind your back. All you can do is keep trying to instill in her that she can't just do all of this stuff willy-nilly and expect nothing to happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM

He has threatened her life multiple times, pulled knives on her, and attempted to rape her. The police NEED to be involved.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's 12 and he stopped when she told him to too. If he had held her down or forced her yes, but I don't see what the police could do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)