Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THAT'S IT!!!!! I AM CALLING CPS! RIDICULOUS!!!!! EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So, I was driving by Mc Donalds and saw a Mom walking out with 2 children. They were BOTH holding HAPPY MEALS!!!!! Who feeds that garbage to their kids? Seriously? I got their plate number, should I go ahead and call cps? 

YOU LADIES THAT KEEP CUSSING ME OUT ARE HILARIOUS!! KEEP IT COMING. LOL 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM

You should just go ahead and call cps on every parent in Mcdonalds, even if they don't have their kids with them. They could potentially be neglecting their children by eating that deadly food. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Stupid troll
Anariama
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:24 PM

This.:(

Quoting mom_dl6:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting momsince04:

Do it!!! Too bad you didn't get to take a picture of her receipt. Did she look "poor" hahaha

I know, it sucks! I would have loved to have shared a pic of the receipt with you lovely ladies. Yes she did look poor. That makes it a crime in itself!! Smh. Feeding your kids Mcdonalds is wrong, but being POOR and feeding your kids McDonald's I think is a felony in certain states. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Wtf are you waiting for? You should have called already!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this
You know what's even more annoying than people who post stupid post with extremist views?? People who post dumb shit like this to be funny. Guess what it's not funny!
shauna.robinson
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Wow even though I know this post I a joke it makes me sick. And the "poor" comments, really? Just wow... Wtf has this world come to? So sad that its become a joke and fun to make fun of other people and people less fortunate.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:25 PM

To each their own, but my 6 year old son has NEVER had McDonalds, or Burger King, or Taco Bell...or any other the other fast food places. The ONLY fast food like place he has ever been is Subway.

Fast food meat is barely safe for human consumption...It is just one little be step above dog food. I am not gonna feed my kid that out of convenience.

courtneycatt
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Are you being serious??  At this point in the world, lets be happy they are even being fed and not being beaten or worse.......

And if you are serious--you need to get a life, if you can cook better I am sure that mom would love to have some meals brought to her house, maybe you could clean up and give some parenting advice too. 

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I would go straight to the national guard with that one. She is clearly an American hating terrorist.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured