Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

THAT'S IT!!!!! I AM CALLING CPS! RIDICULOUS!!!!! EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So, I was driving by Mc Donalds and saw a Mom walking out with 2 children. They were BOTH holding HAPPY MEALS!!!!! Who feeds that garbage to their kids? Seriously? I got their plate number, should I go ahead and call cps? 

YOU LADIES THAT KEEP CUSSING ME OUT ARE HILARIOUS!! KEEP IT COMING. LOL 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Replies (41-50):
pamelakeller
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM

This must be a joke!!  How many people in this world take their kids out to McDonalds or any other fast food restaurant.   I guess I must be guilty as charged!!  My boys get fast food every once in awhile.  How do you think they stay in business!!!   Children and commercials. My question is, are you stalking people.  What the heck were you doing at McDonalds.  Feeding your kids?

edelweiss23
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Make sure you make sure they are being served root beer before you call.

Remember the alcohol content in root beer is bad for kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LadyF86
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Forget CPS. Call 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg. Why are you following me? And ill give you my plate number right now, its DNTBJELLY. :P my moms is FU.BK. my sisters is ILVE.FS.
jj4ij
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I work 45 hours a week and have two kids and a home to tend to.  I OFTEN go to McDonald's and most times we are ordering off of the dollar menu, I cannot even afford happy meals!  It is cheap and easy.  I know it is not healthy for them, but they eat well balanced meals in school and the daycare even serves dinner.  I do get fast food probably 3 times a week though.  Guess this means I don't deserve my kids.  Guess CPS should be called on me. 

BTW.... they now give apple slices in happy meals : )

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting shauna.robinson:

Wow even though I know this post I a joke it makes me sick. And the "poor" comments, really? Just wow... Wtf has this world come to? So sad that its become a joke and fun to make fun of other people and people less fortunate.

I don't think some people are being serious about the poor comments. I just said that poor people feeding their kids Mcdonalds is a felony in certain states. Not poking fun at poor people. I'm actually poking fun at the people who poke fun at poor people. Did that ,make sense? :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Quoting Hierophant85:

You should follow them to make sure she doesn't go buy herself cigarettes or something!!

What if she smokes with the kids in the car!?! Oh, noes!

moneysaver6
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Actually, I found it to be hilarious.

Quoting Anonymous:

You know what's even more annoying than people who post stupid post with extremist views?? People who post dumb shit like this to be funny. Guess what it's not funny!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM

The horror! 

Quoting jj4ij:

I work 45 hours a week and have two kids and a home to tend to.  I OFTEN go to McDonald's and most times we are ordering off of the dollar menu, I cannot even afford happy meals!  It is cheap and easy.  I know it is not healthy for them, but they eat well balanced meals in school and the daycare even serves dinner.  I do get fast food probably 3 times a week though.  Guess this means I don't deserve my kids.  Guess CPS should be called on me. 

BTW.... they now give apple slices in happy meals : )

momto2crazykids
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:30 PM

yup you should def. call

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)