Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession : /

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

I have been trying my best to stay strong not only for myself but for my child. I feel so depressed lately. My biggest fear has always been to be told I am a terrible mother and have my child taken away. But I confess that I am a terrible mother all I want is a break from my lil one and for things to be different. I feel like I am failing my lil one since I get so annoyed and frustrated very easily. Work is hard enough and some days I do not look forward to going home because I do not know what type of day it will be. No mother should feel this way but I do and I am really starting to hate myself because of it. I honestly hate my ex and never wanted him around our child but recently have hoped he would take our child with him just so I can get a break :(

No need to respond just needed to get that off my chest. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Seek help from your doctor, hunny. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I plan to. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Kennadismom
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Even "perfect" moms need a break!!! Do you have any family or friends around that could allow you a little time by yourself periodically to breathe? What about a moms group in your area some will swap babysitting for that reason. Shit if you were by me id offer!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I do have family but they are always so busy seems like everyone is going through something right now. At work I enjoy every lil break I get but some days it is just not enough. 

Quoting Kennadismom:

Even "perfect" moms need a break!!! Do you have any family or friends around that could allow you a little time by yourself periodically to breathe? What about a moms group in your area some will swap babysitting for that reason. Shit if you were by me id offer!

Spitfirre
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM
I know how u feel and I went to the Dr's and she got me some meds to help me out, I feel so much better. Just remember don't forget to take yur meds or u start all over. Its not that I'm a bad Mom its just a lot of weight of Moms, and we sometimes need help.
Praying for u and good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Going to be going soon and plan on seeking treatment. Just feeling pretty low right now. But thanks for your prayers! 

Quoting Spitfirre:

I know how u feel and I went to the Dr's and she got me some meds to help me out, I feel so much better. Just remember don't forget to take yur meds or u start all over. Its not that I'm a bad Mom its just a lot of weight of Moms, and we sometimes need help.
Praying for u and good luck

Spitfirre
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Yur welcome,
We all need someone to hold us up sometimes and a good person to do that is another Mom.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I completely agree with you! :)

Quoting Spitfirre:

Yur welcome,
We all need someone to hold us up sometimes and a good person to do that is another Mom.

Tashina12
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this
This.. I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time hunny. Hugs!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Thanks for the hugs! I plan on going real soon. 

Quoting Tashina12:

This.. I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time hunny. Hugs!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN