Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So, we have gone through vampires, werewolves, and zombies....

Posted by   + Show Post

Has anyone noticed that the new theme for all the movies coming out is witches?

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Replies (71-80):
Babujai
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I'm excited about "Warm Bodies", too...but it'll cycle back around to Vampires again...it always does.

earthsangel2006
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I'm sure the theme of Witches will come next. I want to see Warm Bodies, but I think World War Z will be coming out this year also. It looks so creepy. 

Ashgambit
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
The only thing keeping me going is thale fact that I just got the compendiums... I plan to be done by the time the show is back on. Now, how I'll survive the summer I just don't know... I suppose my husband will find me watching old episodes at night, when I think everyone's asleep.

Quoting kate80:

Lmao! I saw the ringtone on my phone a couple of weeks ago. So now my heart races Everytime the phone rings! *plops down in corner and begins to rock*

Quoting Ashgambit:

I swear I'm jonesing for it. Soon I'm going to start rocking back in forth in corner saying "where's my Daryl? Where is he?!"

Quoting kate80:

Feb 10!

Quoting Ashgambit:

I know - just a few more weeks! Yay!

Quoting gabeybaby07:

i need my walking dead to come back!! def not done with zombies

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Im watching season 4 of true blood. Im not a big fan of bill i think he is kind of a dork. Btw this season im watching deals with a certain type of witch from what i gather. Im only on disc 4 so dont spoil it. I love alcide omg that man is hot. And eric northman is like the hottest vamp i have ever seen. Im not a vamp fan i like the were's personally.
CanInTex
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:44 PM
I didn't know there was a book!!!

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

I loved the book, and I watched a clip with the first ten minutes of the movie, and it seemed like it was done pretty well. 

Quoting CanInTex:

I'm so excited for warm bodies. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

We are not through with Zombies. Warm bodies does not come out until the first of Feb. Can't wait!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Angelica, Abigail or Elizabeth

Quoting mommyrustina:

My mother named me after a character on Dark Shadows :)

Quoting Sassy762:

Hell yes, lol

I prefer the Vampires though, lol I just found and watched 5 seasons of True Blood

Now on to Vampire Diaries

I think the first Vampire show was Dark Shadows....it started in 1966, lol

sheymann
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:44 PM

What was Harry Potter? You know the biggest franchise for the past 12 year revolving around witches and wizards?

and the new zombie movie coming out?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I tried to read the sookie stackhouse novels but i could not take them seriously. Plus i think that woman is just whiny i lije oam she us such a bitch. And tara aint bad, arlene is a nut job though imo anyway. She screams.almost as much as anna paquin does.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Ugh I know. Alcide was my hero until I read the books. He's an ass. The books made me love Eric more. I just wish they would bring in the demons and Quinn and her real grandfather is so much cooler than the shows

Quoting Ashgambit:

Not to mention every time she smiles she looks like she's leering at you. Not what I'd expect from someone who managed to make a vampire fall in love with her.

Also...the show doesn't even follow the books anyway. I hate it when they say "based on the book" when all they did was take the characters and run with it.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

Omg so I'm not the only one lol

I agree something about her bothers me. Possible the teeth and horribly fake southern accent. We do not talk like that.

Quoting Ashgambit:

Like the books, hate the show. I suspect it's because I can't watch Anna Paquin. Something about her bothers me.

Quoting BraydensMama163:

I told you that you would like true blood...or .... was it the walking dead?

Either way I'm addicted to both. The books are better though (Sookie stackhouse novels)

Quoting Sassy762:

Hell yes, lol

I prefer the Vampires though, lol I just found and watched 5 seasons of True Blood

Now on to Vampire Diaries

I think the first Vampire show was Dark Shadows....it started in 1966, lol

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:46 PM

not sure

Quoting Kokoscold:

Good!

Isn't Warm Bodies a book too?

Quoting jessi2girls:

oh I forgot about that coming out.. the book was pretty good!!!

Quoting Kokoscold:

And World War Z comes out this summer Pretty excited but need to read the book first

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

We are not through with Zombies. Warm bodies does not come out until the first of Feb. Can't wait!

softkitty42
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:46 PM

i will always be a zombie fan :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)