Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You say not to judge, so why do you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

You say you don't judge, but you do. You judge anyone who disagrees with your POV. For example:

I never cheated with your husband, so why are you mad and calling me demeaning names, like whore, ho, bitch, homewrecker? You can't possibly know anything about my affair.

I think that anyone who has family giving them expensive gifts doesn't need PA. In an active thread today, I was the only one that believed that. Just because you are on PA doesn't mean I don't think YOU deserve it. Are all of you getting expensive gifts from family? I think not. If you are, then don't beat me up when I say it is WRONG.

Why do you argue with me how important CHOICE is. My mind is already made up that ABORTION IS MURDER. You cannot change my mind, so I will continue to post against it every chance I get. Get over it. Me thinking you murdered your baby or babies shouldn't matter to you, right? I'm a nobody to you. Why do you get so upset?

I am now a Christian. Why do atheists make it a point to demean Christians? One gal on here has a signature with a 3-wise men nativity scene making fun of Christians. If you don't believe in God and Jesus, why don't you just live your life and leave the rest of us alone, like you try to say to Christians all the time? Don't you have better things to do than to fight all religion?

Rant over...for now. BTW, I don't even pretend not to care. LOL Obviously.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
winkyloafer
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel very judged.

jenmomx3
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Me too.  And I always wonder why people that are so proud of themselves and their views go anonymous......if you really don't care...show yourself...smh... 

Quoting winkyloafer:

I feel very judged.

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I don't really partake in any of those shenanigans.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

countrygirlkat
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Everybody judges.  People can claim they do not all they want, but we all judge in some way.  The thing I think we should all work towards in our lives is to agree to disagree.  I am going to judge in a way if I don't agree with somebody just like we all do, but just because in my mind I may think some judgemental sort of thoughts, doesn't mean I have a right not to treat others with respect and dignity even if I disagree with them. 

Jlpmmom
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:40 PM
I agree that they should let us live how we what with our God, if we're supposed to do the same for them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:40 PM

It goes along with that "nobody" comment. I am hardly full of myself, but I do have principles.

Quoting jenmomx3

Me too.  And I always wonder why people that are so proud of themselves and their views go anonymous......if you really don't care...show yourself...smh... 

Quoting winkyloafer:

I feel very judged.

Amybarnhart11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:41 PM

OMG thank you! It seems like I am constantly pointing out to someone that I can't take their views seriously if THEY aren't serious enough about them to at least make your point without hiding behind an anon button!  

Quoting jenmomx3:

Quoting winkyloafer:

I feel very judged.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Everyone judges. Good or bad. It's judging. It's easy to say "don't judge, you don't know..." But in reality, everyone judges.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)