Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you assume?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

just curious.

So let's say you see or meet a young-ish single mom.  She is in her early to mid 20's.  She is white.

She has 4 kids with her, introduces them all as her kids.  A 5 year old little girl, same skin color, same hair and eye color and looks a lot like the mom.  2 year old biracial boy who is very dark skinned, has brown eyes, and curly dark brown hair, 6 year old Hispanic girl who has thick black hair, dark brown eyes, and darker skin than mom, and a 3 year old asian boy with dark hair and dark eyes.

Do you think they're adopted?  not her kids?  All different fathers?  What do you assume?  Be HONEST, even if you have to go anon.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Replies (61-64):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Is that all you could come up with?

Quoting jessi2girls:

Quoting Anonymous:

Still "trying" to be a bitch I see

All I can do is LAUGH at you...let me jump on my pc and add a sweet pea for ya...nah, I'd rather not waste my time.

Quoting jessi2girls:

I didn't make an assumption.. I'm just saying cafemom has a sweetpea for it, whether or not you can access it is a problem of yours, not mine. Nor did I say you had to use it.. I was merely pointing out that cafemom has one. 

Yet, you make the assumption that I was unaware that you couldn't access it on mobile..

still a hypocrite I see ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Not on mobile they don't!! See there you go again making an assumption.

And I'm done with your assuming ways.

Buh bye!!

Quoting jessi2girls:

they have a sweetpea for that.. just saying..

but roll them all you want.. that doesn't negate that we all make assumptions. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Inserting my best **eye roll**

Quoting jessi2girls:

Sure you are.. you assume I'm an ass for giving my first impressions on someone.. whom I already admitted may be accurate, or they may not be..

So I'm an ass for making assumptions on my first impression.. according to you..

your first impression of me was than I'm an ass.. that's an assumption.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, no I'm not :) but if it makes you feel better...

Quoting jessi2girls:

Sweetheart, we all make ASSumptions..

You are doing it now, whether you realize it or not.

I'd rather be HONEST about it though, than lie to myself to pretend I'm somehow a better person because I can't admit something like this!

Quoting Anonymous:

And that's why ASSuming makes one appear to be an ass :)

Just saying.

Quoting jessi2girls:

What's the mother dressed like? lol.. 

A nicely dressed  youngish looking mom who looks more, well off, more preppy like.. I would assume adoption..

A slutty dressed, too much make up wearing young girl with an attitude.. I'd assume she's like a slut.

now I'm not saying my first impressions of this girl are correct, and what I assume could very well be wrong.. but that is what I would assume. 

jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Is that all you could come up with?

Quoting jessi2girls:

Quoting Anonymous:

Still "trying" to be a bitch I see

All I can do is LAUGH at you...let me jump on my pc and add a sweet pea for ya...nah, I'd rather not waste my time.

Quoting jessi2girls:

I didn't make an assumption.. I'm just saying cafemom has a sweetpea for it, whether or not you can access it is a problem of yours, not mine. Nor did I say you had to use it.. I was merely pointing out that cafemom has one. 

Yet, you make the assumption that I was unaware that you couldn't access it on mobile..

still a hypocrite I see ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Not on mobile they don't!! See there you go again making an assumption.

And I'm done with your assuming ways.

Buh bye!!

Quoting jessi2girls:

they have a sweetpea for that.. just saying..

but roll them all you want.. that doesn't negate that we all make assumptions. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Inserting my best **eye roll**

Quoting jessi2girls:

Sure you are.. you assume I'm an ass for giving my first impressions on someone.. whom I already admitted may be accurate, or they may not be..

So I'm an ass for making assumptions on my first impression.. according to you..

your first impression of me was than I'm an ass.. that's an assumption.

Quoting Anonymous:

No, no I'm not :) but if it makes you feel better...

Quoting jessi2girls:

Sweetheart, we all make ASSumptions..

You are doing it now, whether you realize it or not.

I'd rather be HONEST about it though, than lie to myself to pretend I'm somehow a better person because I can't admit something like this!

Quoting Anonymous:

And that's why ASSuming makes one appear to be an ass :)

Just saying.

Quoting jessi2girls:

What's the mother dressed like? lol.. 

A nicely dressed  youngish looking mom who looks more, well off, more preppy like.. I would assume adoption..

A slutty dressed, too much make up wearing young girl with an attitude.. I'd assume she's like a slut.

now I'm not saying my first impressions of this girl are correct, and what I assume could very well be wrong.. but that is what I would assume. 

EvilQueenMommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Quoting gabeybaby07:

either adopted or different baby daddies or step kids. Who cares though if shes calling them her kids and she loves and takes care of them whats it matter

CafeMom Tickers

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."- Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I'd think she was a dirty whore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured