Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

piece of s*** father

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
So I just had my son 2 weeks ago. Me and his father were inlove for 2 years and I still love him but since I got pregnant he really changed he done cocaine and was getting drunk while I was pregnant. When our son was born and I left the hospital he has not come to help me he has been out with his friends(we don't live together)he was coming to see our son everyday but as soon as he cries his gone so no help to me at all. I ended our relationship , but I stil wanted him to be there for his son. Since we broke up he has not seen him at all. He came once and tried to kiss me and I refused and he hasn't come to see him ever since then. Now I find out his drinking again he has a problem. I feel like hs only there 4 our son if I'm going to be with him. I also think his a poor excuse for a father his being so irResponsible and I don't think my child needs to be around him until he sorts his shit out. Am I wrong if I keep my son away from him? Sorry everything so messed up I'm so angry my mind is all over the place , I can't believe I loved him and never saw him for the dick he is!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Anyone?
amanda81919
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Your right. Your son does not need to be around drinking, drugs, and a father who obviously doesn't really care. Good luck and stay strong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aprilmcgraw
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I understand my ex went out with friends and did acid the night I brought home my daughter.And I had 4kids to care for.Men suck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Thank u I just feel bad for my son wish he would have known the man I knew

Quoting amanda81919:

Your right. Your son does not need to be around drinking, drugs, and a father who obviously doesn't really care. Good luck and stay strong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:47 PM
They never grow up stupid grapes

Quoting aprilmcgraw:

I understand my ex went out with friends and did acid the night I brought home my daughter.And I had 4kids to care for.Men suck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)