Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone from SE Wisconsin?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
what is it like in Wisconsin? are people friendly? is it a good place to raise a family? what is your cost of living like? all info is welcome lol

specifically the random lake area if anyone is near there. TIA
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:09 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:13 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:14 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:15 PM
bump
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I live a mile from lake Michigan in Milwaukee. I don't know if its S/W tho. I love it here! i moved here 8 years ago to start my life a new and I will never leave.

Photo: -Randi.Photo

SeventiesChild
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Do you mean south east Wisconsin ? Good place to raise a family.  People are as nice as you are, i have noticed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:19 PM
lol!! I think I meant south east!!! geez... brain fart. I'm very unfamiliar with Wisconsin. what do you love about it? its very cold isn't it?

Quoting brettsmomma:

I live a mile from lake Michigan in Milwaukee. I don't know if its S/W tho. I love it here! i moved here 8 years ago to start my life a new and I will never leave.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:21 PM

its cold and that was a HUGE shock when I first came here but you get used to it! I love my city. Its a little smaller the Chicago but has all the benefits of a bigger city. the people are awesome and there are many many jobs hiring.

Quoting Anonymous:

lol!! I think I meant south east!!! geez... brain fart. I'm very unfamiliar with Wisconsin. what do you love about it? its very cold isn't it?

Quoting brettsmomma:

Photo: -Randi.Photo

softkitty42
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:23 PM

im in central wisconsin so i cant help you out. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:23 PM
lol yes south east. is it flat there? I'm from WV, very mountainous, very nervous to leave my mountains, I'm afraid ill feel "exposed" if that makes sense.

Quoting SeventiesChild:

Do you mean south east Wisconsin ? Good place to raise a family.  People are as nice as you are, i have noticed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)