Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tax refund.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this
To all the people bragging about how much they are getting back...I wouldn't do that. Karma can be a funny bitch sometimes :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.ChiMama.
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this
We just hope we don't owe. I would like to get money back but realistically it might not happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CLEKate
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I wish I was one that could brag...Not anymore.  For whatever reason, after we popped out a couple of kids, our refunds went down.  How that happened, I will never know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:10 PM
I will end up paying more than 100k this year so maybe I'm getting some even better karma coming my way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM
I hope you don't owe either. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Quoting .ChiMama.:

We just hope we don't owe. I would like to get money back but realistically it might not happen.
heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't get it, how does karma have anything to do with it? Who are they hurting, and how will karma get them? I hate to break it to you, but karma doesn't care about your hurt feelings.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM
:) Hope so.

Quoting Anonymous:

I will end up paying more than 100k this year so maybe I'm getting some even better karma coming my way.
LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:12 PM
We are bragging about nothing. Me and my 5 year old will both owe.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:13 PM
My feelings aren't hurt :) we are getting a decent refund. I'm not talking about people who say oh by the way we are getting this much back. I mean the ones who do it with ill intent.

Quoting heresjohnny:

I don't get it, how does karma have anything to do with it? Who are they hurting, and how will karma get them? I hate to break it to you, but karma doesn't care about your hurt feelings.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:16 PM
This isn't a personal attack on you.

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

We are bragging about nothing. Me and my 5 year old will both owe.
heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:18 PM

But *what* ill intent are you talking about? How exactly does bragging hurt anybody? So Peggy Sue and Billy Bob are buying a 60in flat screen with their refund. So what? That does absolutely nothing to hurt me or my family, or anyone elses. So "ill intent" is probably the wrong word you're thinking of. And even then, karma still has nothing to do with any of it.

Quoting Anonymous:

My feelings aren't hurt :) we are getting a decent refund. I'm not talking about people who say oh by the way we are getting this much back. I mean the ones who do it with ill intent.

Quoting heresjohnny:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)