Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Since we have a few spiteful b****** in here....

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:10 PM
  • 47 Replies

Hehe, just kidding about the title.  Attention grabber. 

Anywho...I need a friendly, but good, office prank.  A guy I work with got me pretty good today by hiding my keys without me seenig and I panicked for sure...everyone was laughing at me :(.  I used to work for a tow company and thought I would have a friend move his car in the parking lot, but thought that may go really wrong.  I need something to get him back, but not get myself in trouble. :)

Please!

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Tape his stuff to his desk.

GagaNTattooS
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM
If he is a phone guy hide his phone we do that to a guy I work with drives him nuts. We hide it in a cabinet or in the bathroom..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Stick a fish in his desk.
Chan_Brawner88
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Put tape on the bottom of his mouse so it doesn't scroll.....um... Change his screensaver and wallpaper to a funny photoshopped pic of him...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beauty91805
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:14 PM
Fake insects in his desk drawer? Or stick one to the back of his coffee cup lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

1). take a sheet of paper that has a title of interest written on the top of it (Employee Salary Rates, Discipline Write-up for your boss, etc.).
2).Put the paper on top of a bookshelf sticking out where he is sure to see it, but he can see only the title.
3).Cover the piece of paper with anti-holes (the little round pieces of paper left in the hole puncher).
4). When curiousity gets to him, he gets snowed on.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

encase his coffee mug in Jello (ala "the office")

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:16 PM
8 moms liked this

If someone is using Windows (I know this works for NT, and I'm presuming it is the same for 98, 2000, etc.), and leaves their computer unattended and unlocked:

Minimize all windows and hit Ctrl-PrintScreen, which captures the entire screen image to the clipboard. Open Paint, and execute a Paste, which will place the captured image in the Paint document. Save the new file as a bitmap and close Paint.

Next, set the file you just created as the guy's desktop wallpaper. It won't look any different until you then move all of his icons down to some obscure corner. Pictures of each icon (that do nothing, as they're simply part of the wallpaper) will remain in the original locations.

The victim then clicks madly on My Computer, or whatever, becoming confused and frustrated when nothing happens. Hilarity ensues.
Mashnut3161
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM

heat wrap his car

nataliesmom2012
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Put a frog on his desk. We found a frog in our office once and we picked it up and put t on my boss's keyboard while he was out of the office. He walked back in a few minutes later and he freaked. It was hilarious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)