Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Best hair color! **Edit**

Posted by   + Show Post

What is your favorite hair color?  I am naturally a very light brown -it is ashy so some people say dirty blonde.  I like my hair with blonde highlights, but am going back and forth about maybe going dark??  Here is a picture of it now it is a little fuzzy, but you can see my conplexion...pale.  Everyone give me mixed reviews and are 50/50 between blonde or a rich brown.  Suggestions??  Show me yours?  <----HAIR ;)

This picture was in July (I am 29)  It has bad lighting on my face but a good representation of the actual hair.

Here is a pic when it was darker.

This was taken when I ws 23 with abut 40 extra poounds.  It was just the last pic of dark hair I have.

The hair cuts are actually the same, but the difference in the lower picture is the thicker bangs and the hair is straightend In the newer pic my hair is curled!  I cant do that myself.  I just can't do the soft waves that well, so I ususally straighten it out or curl it under. Or wear is naturally wavy.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Replies (21-30):
Ashgambit
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Have you thought about doing a rich red? Not many people can pull it off but I think you could.

I like the brown better on you, but I like the hairstyle in the first picture a lot - the soft waves look beautiful on you!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angeline
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Mine is this werid combo of black n burgandy right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vwd_johnson
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM
I like you much better blonde.
kngarber
by Katie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

That's pretty.  I could never pull that off.  LOL.  That would be pretty with that "ombre" style.

Quoting bchic24:

I don't know but I've been wanting this color! Don't know that I'm brave enough to get it but I think it's gorgeous!

kngarber
by Katie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Your hair is GORGEOUS!!!!

Quoting BUFFIE.the.BODY:

Mine is a dark brown

kngarber
by Katie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I did red once - at first it was a mistake.  Then I let my hair sytlist fix it and I got compliments on it all the time, but I thought it made me look so washed out.

The only time I get the waves is when I get myhair done.  I have had my hair stylist show me 10 times and I can never do it.  :(  I wish I could because I love it.

Quoting Ashgambit:

Have you thought about doing a rich red? Not many people can pull it off but I think you could.

I like the brown better on you, but I like the hairstyle in the first picture a lot - the soft waves look beautiful on you!

BraedynsMom414
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:43 PM

This is my natural hair color with highlights in it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashgambit
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Don't feel bad. I can't keep a wave or curl for more than hour. It sucks.

Quoting kngarber:

I did red once - at first it was a mistake.  Then I let my hair sytlist fix it and I got compliments on it all the time, but I thought it made me look so washed out.

The only time I get the waves is when I get myhair done.  I have had my hair stylist show me 10 times and I can never do it.  :(  I wish I could because I love it.

Quoting Ashgambit:

BraedynsMom414
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:44 PM

This is from fall. I got it dyed red with purple and pink highlights
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Blue with green highlights.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)