Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Best hair color! **Edit**

Posted by   + Show Post

What is your favorite hair color?  I am naturally a very light brown -it is ashy so some people say dirty blonde.  I like my hair with blonde highlights, but am going back and forth about maybe going dark??  Here is a picture of it now it is a little fuzzy, but you can see my conplexion...pale.  Everyone give me mixed reviews and are 50/50 between blonde or a rich brown.  Suggestions??  Show me yours?  <----HAIR ;)

This picture was in July (I am 29)  It has bad lighting on my face but a good representation of the actual hair.

Here is a pic when it was darker.

This was taken when I ws 23 with abut 40 extra poounds.  It was just the last pic of dark hair I have.

The hair cuts are actually the same, but the difference in the lower picture is the thicker bangs and the hair is straightend In the newer pic my hair is curled!  I cant do that myself.  I just can't do the soft waves that well, so I ususally straighten it out or curl it under. Or wear is naturally wavy.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Replies (41-50):
Kitschy
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:52 PM

The brown is WAY too harsh IMO. If you go brown I think you need to stay with honey tones. Also a strawberry blond would be pretty on you.

mom_dl6
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I think you're Gorgeous either way :0)

SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Love the blonde

kngarber
by Katie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM

That was a much nicer response than I would have given.  LOL.

My hair looks the same as soon as I blow dry it.

Quoting tiffs2009:

No it's blow dried. It's layered. I just got it done today. My hair poofs out bad right after a dry it. I usually air dry but its 27degrees out and I get super cold with wet hair!

Quoting Anonymous:

And this is what we call a "broom cut".  Your hair looks like a broom, regardless of color.  Maybe do something about that.  

Quoting tiffs2009:

This is from today

kngarber
by Katie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Damn.  WTF is your deal?  It's not a rate me post. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Pure trash.  

Quoting BraedynsMom414:

This is from fall. I got it dyed red with purple and pink highlights

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:57 PM

You could totally rock this color!

brightstar28
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I really like the blonde on you, but then again... I'm super partial to blonde!  I go blonde every summer and it's my fave!

Blonde with pink

Last winter I went brown

And right now I'm red with blonde highlights.  

If my hairdresser would let me keep my hair blonde all year long, I totally would!  My hair is naturally a light brown, so it's nice to be able to go with anything and it works.  Like I said, with you, I like the blonde!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Hey...The Truth Hurts.  That is trashy.  

Quoting kngarber:

Damn.  WTF is your deal?  It's not a rate me post. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Pure trash.  

Quoting BraedynsMom414:

This is from fall. I got it dyed red with purple and pink highlights

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I prefer the darker hair on you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I'm all for Pixie Cuts, but this has got to be one of the mosty nasty looking cuts I've seen in a long time.  Including every single color.  Wow.  Fire your hairdresser.  It's not cute, cool or cutting edge.  

Quoting brightstar28:

I really like the blonde on you, but then again... I'm super partial to blonde!  I go blonde every summer and it's my fave!

Blonde with pink

Last winter I went brown

And right now I'm red with blonde highlights.  

If my hairdresser would let me keep my hair blonde all year long, I totally would!  My hair is naturally a light brown, so it's nice to be able to go with anything and it works.  Like I said, with you, I like the blonde!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)