Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sad...and hilarious...confession. *May be tmi for some*

I haven't been able to poop for over a week. My tummy hurt so bad yesterday I went and bought laxatives. I was getting this poo baby out one way or another. Then for dinner last night we had Taco Bell. This morning I was eating pancakes that DH made me when I felt a rumbly in my tumbly. I got so excited that I was going to finally get to poop I ran upstairs and ripped my pants off, after all this was a big event and I needed my freedom. I sat down on the toilet and nothing happened. Then I got the violent urge to throw up so I turned around and started vomiting. I started spewing liquid sh*t all over the floor at the same time. When I was all done I started busting up laughing. DH came upstairs and saw the mess. He just looked at me and said, "And you complain when I miss the toilet." LOL!

ETA*

And I never thought I would have to utter this phrase.

I did not shit out of my mouth. I vomitted out of my mouth and shit out of my ass. Holy cow...LMAO!!!!

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM
This. If op is serious. If you wait to long and your bowel bursts then there is nothing they can do but keep you doped up untill you die from sepsis. Go now.

Quoting Anonymous:

You need to go to the dr! Sounds like you may have a bowel obstructon. Vomiting shit is not normal.

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:25 PM

OH MY GOD

glad to hear you both took it well.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

Momoftwinkies
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Glad you finally pooed. And thanks for the giggle.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tinento
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM
That happened to me once when I had a stomach virus. It was awful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kokoscold
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

That shit is funny!!!!  PS have you shit yet

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Lmfpao!!!!!
Mrs.Torres2566
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Yes, this afternoon I had two LARGE solid poops. I feel like a new woman.

Quoting Melissa_4:

LOL aside, it sound like you either have an obstruction or an impaction (thus the vomiting and liquid BM).  Either way, you need medical attention.

(unless of course you've had a formed bowel movement by now.  Liquid does not count.)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM
It's not a joke... People actually vomit shit when they have an obstruction... I didnt know she was joking.

Quoting 3lilladies81:

OMG!!! You just put my right over the edge!!! CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

You need to go to the dr! Sounds like you may have a bowel obstructon. Vomiting shit is not normal.
massconfusion14
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Ok, that is disgusting but I literally lmao! Still am!! This single Mommy needed that laugh so thank you so much for sharing your embarrassment!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lowencope
by ❤️Lucy 💋 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Wow gross
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)