Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do you deal with a stupid SIL?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Ah! I am so frustrated!

My husbands family kills me!! Not so much his parents, but the sister-in-laws are driving me up a wall!!

It drives me crazy that when it comes to things for my kids they will blow us off, but if we are busy and have to possibly miss things for their kids all hell is going to break loose!!

Also I am so sick of them looking down on my kids if I don't have them a personalized Monogragmed shirt for every freaking holiday! Really, they don't need an applique shirt for the family trip to the circus, valentines day, mardi gras, last day of school!

My kids do not need do play sports at 4, dance at 3, pre school at a private school.

Crap!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:40 PM
When you find out let me know. Ughh I can't stand one of my sister in laws
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I ignore the one I can't stand. Dh hates her too and so do most people in our family. I told her off a few months ago. She doesn't understand the world does not revolve around her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Mine is about to drive me off my rocker this week! I mean seriously!
They gave us such a hard time about not being able to make their kids birthday party that the planned at 12 on a Sunday. 2 hours from we're we live. I work for the church. I made arrangements to go so they would quit bitching.

Now they can't come to my kids party bc she doesn't want to drive by herself 5 months pregnant.

News flash. I did it last year bigger pregnant! Stupid
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:49 PM
My SIL (BIL's) wife threatened to pop me one and wrote me some vile messages on fb. She's lovely.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN