Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how did your so propose??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Mine? He changed the background on my phone. It always said how much I loved in different ways, I woke up one morning and checked my phone, he'd changed it to "marry me". I told him yes later that night with a new pair of white frilly boy shorts, I'd written yes on them and told him he had to strip me that night to find his answer.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
JNLmomme09
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM
I was in bed With troll hair and eye crust. It was like 5 am And dh was trying to wake me while he was getting ready for work. He had the lights on in our bedroom banging into the bed. Couldn't wake me up. I was just about to tell at him to fucking keep it down and he came back in to kiss me good bye. And usually he gives me one kiss and he's on his way but this time he just kept kissing I finally said please I want to go to sleep and he proposed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM
He plays guitar, he was singing to me & asked. He also did the same for his 1syt "I love you" :) Love him!
UpSheRises
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM
He didnt.

I bought myself an engagement ring and started planning a wedding.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:19 PM
He said, "So wanna get married?" I called him a fucking smartass.
charlene_kyle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:19 PM
2 moms liked this

On a billboard =)

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:19 PM

he didnt propose, we just decided to start planning one day

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Horse drawn carriage ride with his great grandmothers ring :)
ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:20 PM

We've been together since high school, so we started talking about getting married after we had been together for about 3 years. We just never really made it a concrete plan. We "officially" got engaged a year ago, and got married 14 days ago, but he didn't really propose. It was more of a, "Hey, you ready to get married, because I'm not planning on being with anyone else, and if you feel the same, I think it's time."

spicy_n_sweet
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM

1st...  We were at the cost for a weekend.  He propsed on the beach at sunset.  I said "no".

2nd time....   He took me out to a very nice, very elegant dinner.  And did the whole ring in the dessert bit.  I said "no".

3rd time.....     He proposed on my birthday.  It was a cute, fun proposal.  I said "no".

4th time..   He set up a really nice picnic at the Rose Gardens.  It was beautiful and sweet.  I said "no".

reava
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
My 3 year old was in the bathtub,our newborn was on my bed (bedroom and bathroom are connected) and I was folding laundry (watching both kids) he got down on one knee in the middle of the chaos and asked me. It was so sweet. It wasn't glamorous but it fit our life well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)