Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how did your so propose??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Mine? He changed the background on my phone. It always said how much I loved in different ways, I woke up one morning and checked my phone, he'd changed it to "marry me". I told him yes later that night with a new pair of white frilly boy shorts, I'd written yes on them and told him he had to strip me that night to find his answer.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Oh wow! I don't know if I'd have liked that or been embarrassed!

Quoting charlene_kyle:

On a billboard =)

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Yep! 

Quoting Anonymous:

He IMed you asking?

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Yahoo messenger. 

For delicious allergy-friendly recipes, follow my blog, Cooking With Food Allergies! 

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

whip his dong out and said... marry it BITCH!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Oh wow. Congrats!

Quoting ImNotKarl:

We've been together since high school, so we started talking about getting married after we had been together for about 3 years. We just never really made it a concrete plan. We "officially" got engaged a year ago, and got married 14 days ago, but he didn't really propose. It was more of a, "Hey, you ready to get married, because I'm not planning on being with anyone else, and if you feel the same, I think it's time."

charlene_kyle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:22 PM

lol. I was shocked to say the least. He then got down on one knee in the middle of main street stopping all traffic and asked me to marry him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh wow! I don't know if I'd have liked that or been embarrassed!

Quoting charlene_kyle:

On a billboard =)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:23 PM
You don't want to get married?

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

1st...  We were at the cost for a weekend.  He propsed on the beach at sunset.  I said "no".

2nd time....   He took me out to a very nice, very elegant dinner.  And did the whole ring in the dessert bit.  I said "no".

3rd time.....     He proposed on my birthday.  It was a cute, fun proposal.  I said "no".

4th time..   He set up a really nice picnic at the Rose Gardens.  It was beautiful and sweet.  I said "no".

Michelle_R
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:23 PM

We were dating snice my fresheman year in 06 in 09, my Dh picked me up at my parents house i seen a box shape on his pocket. He took me to the movies on Our 3 year Annivsary! We got our tickets to see Couples Retreat after we got snacks and found a place to sit, we talked for a few mins. Then he said Michelle will you bear my children, then got on down on one knee holding one of my hands and a box with a ring inside on the other. He was shaking and he stopped breathing, I said yeah and kissed him. Then i looked at his left hand and though well his needs a ring too!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds glamerous enough :)

Quoting reava:

My 3 year old was in the bathtub,our newborn was on my bed (bedroom and bathroom are connected) and I was folding laundry (watching both kids) he got down on one knee in the middle of the chaos and asked me. It was so sweet. It wasn't glamorous but it fit our life well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Wow. I think that ranks right up there with mine :)

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Yep! 

Quoting Anonymous:

He IMed you asking?

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Yahoo messenger. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:24 PM
We were walking home, it started raining. He bent down and said, "you dropped something" I said "I did??? What??" then he pulled out a ring lol.
He then proceeded to make me wear his jacket so "I wouldn't get sick". And carried me over every puddle and across every street so I wouldn't "fall get Hurt or get wet" lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)