Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how did your so propose??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Mine? He changed the background on my phone. It always said how much I loved in different ways, I woke up one morning and checked my phone, he'd changed it to "marry me". I told him yes later that night with a new pair of white frilly boy shorts, I'd written yes on them and told him he had to strip me that night to find his answer.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Replies (51-60):
luckymomma08
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM

we were sitting in his car fighting, i was trying to break up with him he said hold on got out went in to the house when he came back he held up a ring and said will you marry me i hit him and said yes.

tntmomof2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:32 PM

In a hot air ballon flying 1800 feet above the countryside of NJ. After he had a champagne and strawberry picnic waiting for us. 

tnkrbell860
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Let's see...we were best friends since 14...never dated although I always had a super huge crush on him. He dated my best friend in school. Always talked pretty much EVERY day. 12 years later we finally started dating...wait well, we were just going to be room mates...that didn't happen lol. So we dated for 2 years and decided we were going to get married...we went to Kay's to look at rings and it had to be sized so when it came back he had me try it on (my parents were with us) well before that he was wispering with my dad. So I try it on and turn around and he goes, 'Well now that it's on you can leave it there, we are gonna get married' SO June 25, 2011 :D AND now we have a beautiful Daughter to add to our little family :D

Princess.Sara
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM

We were cuddling watching a movie when he asked if I wanted to get married. I thought he was joking at first and it took him 10 minutes to convince me he was serious.

Sweets32285
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I had just given birth to #2. He said "I suppose we should get married since we have 2 kids".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM
He proposed at my parent's annual Christmas Eve party in front of all my family and friends. I was soooo shocked! I had no clue. Turns out he planned it for six months! It was such a perfect night!
Michelle_R
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM

No worries I though it was just too cute form his part, The Bear My childern is an inside joke from an Anime we both Love!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh my. I'm glad it worked for you, I don't think I'd have been happy with the whole bear my children part tho.

No judging btw, just stating my opinion

Quoting Michelle_R:

We were dating snice my fresheman year in 06 in 09, my Dh picked me up at my parents house i seen a box shape on his pocket. He took me to the movies on Our 3 year Annivsary! We got our tickets to see Couples Retreat after we got snacks and found a place to sit, we talked for a few mins. Then he said Michelle will you bear my children, then got on down on one knee holding one of my hands and a box with a ring inside on the other. He was shaking and he stopped breathing, I said yeah and kissed him. Then i looked at his left hand and though well his needs a ring too!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:36 PM

lol...we spent a romantic weekend at a lodge in themountains...after a mind blowing night of sex he looked at me and said "damn...I need that forever...will you marry me?" ... a few weeks later we got the positive preg test and made all the plans in double time :-)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

So classy!
LadyDoja
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:37 PM

We had just finished having sex and he asked if i would marry him...lol that was a really really fun night lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)