Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know its not rational but... ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 174 Replies

Okay, I'll try to keep it short.  Dh works in a resturant.  I found a girls bracelet in his pants pocket.  He's a manager and he says that while at work, she's a cook, and he reminded her no bracelets w. charms - but she had on gloves so she asked him to take it off. he did and put it in his pocket to give it back to her before she left, but he forgot.  I didn't give it back to him.  I was going to take it and pawn it.  I hid it for a while then put it in the change pocket of my wallet so I wouldn't forget next time I was out, but I did.  Then I got a new purse and left my wallet in the old one.  Then I lost the old one.  I knew it was somewhere in the house so I didn't really worry about it.  I just found it tonight and the bracelet is gone.  I'm sure he found it and gave it back to her.  I'm super pissed.  I know I sound stupid, this is just how I feel, I'm just at my wits end.  ugh.

So when dh got home last night we talked about all of this.  He admitted that he had found the bracelet but that he hadn't given it back to her, and he gave it back to me.  Due to some of the ladies advice on here I told him to give it back to her.  I still don't feel good about the whole thing and I love how some of you are coming off (need to post anon more often, get to see new sides to people)  I want to thank the few that were able to keep it kind, and not be ugly/hateful/completely unproductive.  I'm sure the rest of you have never done anything wrong or stupid, never overreacted or acted outta pocket for any reasons.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:41 PM
3 moms liked this
You kept her bracelet to pawn it? Wow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

hellsya.  I was hurt and didn't believe either of them.  I had an inkling of 'maybe this ain't right', but my anger overpowered that.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Take up knitting.

anotherhalf
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:47 PM
12 moms liked this
You are pissed because he did the right thing and you couldn't do the wrong thing. Priceless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-_-
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
12 moms liked this
There there, lil crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Quoting anotherhalf:

You are pissed because he did the right thing and you couldn't do the wrong thing. Priceless.

I don't think he did the right thing, at all.

aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow. Hopefully next week he confiscates a diamond ring. Hell you guys could get rich!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

hellsya.  I was hurt and didn't believe either of them.  I had an inkling of 'maybe this ain't right', but my anger overpowered that.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this
You are a bitch. That would be stealing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Your an idiot. Of course it should have been returned to her. Hope he did return it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:49 PM
2 moms liked this

You sound like a real *cough* winner....*cough*

Can someone pass the popcorn please

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)