Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know its not rational but... ETA

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Okay, I'll try to keep it short.  Dh works in a resturant.  I found a girls bracelet in his pants pocket.  He's a manager and he says that while at work, she's a cook, and he reminded her no bracelets w. charms - but she had on gloves so she asked him to take it off. he did and put it in his pocket to give it back to her before she left, but he forgot.  I didn't give it back to him.  I was going to take it and pawn it.  I hid it for a while then put it in the change pocket of my wallet so I wouldn't forget next time I was out, but I did.  Then I got a new purse and left my wallet in the old one.  Then I lost the old one.  I knew it was somewhere in the house so I didn't really worry about it.  I just found it tonight and the bracelet is gone.  I'm sure he found it and gave it back to her.  I'm super pissed.  I know I sound stupid, this is just how I feel, I'm just at my wits end.  ugh.

So when dh got home last night we talked about all of this.  He admitted that he had found the bracelet but that he hadn't given it back to her, and he gave it back to me.  Due to some of the ladies advice on here I told him to give it back to her.  I still don't feel good about the whole thing and I love how some of you are coming off (need to post anon more often, get to see new sides to people)  I want to thank the few that were able to keep it kind, and not be ugly/hateful/completely unproductive.  I'm sure the rest of you have never done anything wrong or stupid, never overreacted or acted outta pocket for any reasons.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Replies (151-160):
prdmama1154
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:35 AM
So what do you think happened then?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Why would you pawn another persons things? Why not return it to her like a normal person?
Aleta775
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:39 AM

So, you stole property that you did not belong to you and YOU are the one that is mad?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Wtf is wrong with you? The story sounds like something that could happen. Why would you steal it? You know she could have sued him for it if he didn't give it back to her.
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:14 AM

yea you are stupid.

RigPrincess85
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Seriously. Smh.

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

You kept her bracelet to pawn it? Wow.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

Trust issues much? Why would you go pawn it off anyways? Then you end up making your hubby look like a thief rather than him just being a good boss.

I abslolutely do have trust issues, with good reason. Honestly I don't care if I made him look bad but I felt like he was lying to me about why he had it.

you could've just got your DH fired you fucking moron.

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this

You're mad you didn't get to steal?  LMAO! 

Itzy0ll0tl
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:18 AM

in my job, If my manager where to take something.. that might have a sentimental value for me.. and I asked for it back, and he wouldnt give it to me..

say this bracelet was a gift from my mother who just passed away...

I could get him fired over something like that. if she put down a complaint becasue her bracelet is misssing.. what do you think the consequences would have been for your husband?

blessed107
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:18 AM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting -_-:

There there, lil crazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)