Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I know its not rational but... ETA

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Okay, I'll try to keep it short.  Dh works in a resturant.  I found a girls bracelet in his pants pocket.  He's a manager and he says that while at work, she's a cook, and he reminded her no bracelets w. charms - but she had on gloves so she asked him to take it off. he did and put it in his pocket to give it back to her before she left, but he forgot.  I didn't give it back to him.  I was going to take it and pawn it.  I hid it for a while then put it in the change pocket of my wallet so I wouldn't forget next time I was out, but I did.  Then I got a new purse and left my wallet in the old one.  Then I lost the old one.  I knew it was somewhere in the house so I didn't really worry about it.  I just found it tonight and the bracelet is gone.  I'm sure he found it and gave it back to her.  I'm super pissed.  I know I sound stupid, this is just how I feel, I'm just at my wits end.  ugh.

So when dh got home last night we talked about all of this.  He admitted that he had found the bracelet but that he hadn't given it back to her, and he gave it back to me.  Due to some of the ladies advice on here I told him to give it back to her.  I still don't feel good about the whole thing and I love how some of you are coming off (need to post anon more often, get to see new sides to people)  I want to thank the few that were able to keep it kind, and not be ugly/hateful/completely unproductive.  I'm sure the rest of you have never done anything wrong or stupid, never overreacted or acted outta pocket for any reasons.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM

oh caramel please!

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

Cheddar or caramel ?

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like a real *cough* winner....*cough*

Can someone pass the popcorn please

NBean311
by Chivette on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM
2 moms liked this

You sound like... What are the words?... An insecure, vindictive douche. Ah! There they are. 

DayDreamer1201
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM

*hands you a bottle of wine*

I'm going back to my book!! I'd rather be in Greece with a sexy vampire right now :D

Quoting Dungonecrazy:

Oh my head hurts from the insanity running rampant on CM today. Is this real? Like really real? Agh I need a drink.

glitterteaz
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM

are you 12?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:05 AM
That's pathetic

And with issues like that, you'll be divorced within 3 years.
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Maybe that bracelet was given to her by a close relative, friend or even boyfriend. Would you like it if someone did that to you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

its sounds like a plausable story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:05 AM

why would you keep her bracelet? And do you always show such little trust in your husband or has he given you a reason to before? My DH is also a restaurant manger, hes come home with womes rings that he says he found in the restroom and forgot to lock up, but i would never automatically think "hey hes sleeping with someone" Plus I do work with him sooooo i know hes not going somewhere els after work.

sheymann
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Okay, so he cheated in the past, so? You don't have to take off a bracelete to fuck someone, I would know, I never take mine of when I'm with DF.

And ou know what? I've had my manager at a restuarnt take jewelry that wasn't allowed before. He was doing his job and you were stealing. 

You need to go to therapy and let him do his damn job. She could have reported him for stealing.

Dungonecrazy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Thanks.
I could always go to England with a sexy cop I suppose, I really need to hit the library.

Quoting DayDreamer1201:

*hands you a bottle of wine*

I'm going back to my book!! I'd rather be in Greece with a sexy vampire right now :D

Quoting Dungonecrazy:

Oh my head hurts from the insanity running rampant on CM today. Is this real? Like really real? Agh I need a drink.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN