Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Make it stop, make it stop now!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Spider HELL!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Replies (101-110):
StevieMarie
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:08 AM

My dh rolled over onto one of those in our bed and we didnt find it until he sat up the next mornign and he goes "There feels like theres something prickly on my back." So I look, and he fucking squished a MASSIVE camel spider. Thankg GOD it didnt bite him first!

Quoting helema24:

Baby Camel Spider Is really highest for such a share them sleep. baby pleasethis turnd into this:Camel Spider Eating a frogand lays these:camel spider eggs in hands which makes more of the first pic that grows up and inflicts wounds like these...

Baby scorpion/camel spiderthe baby took the parentsand my husband is from one of their biggest stomping grounds

AScaredMomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:10 AM

...and I will sleeping with my can of Raid tonight...

StevieMarie
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:12 AM

GORGEOUS!!!!

Quoting helema24:

Spiny orb-weaverthese hang out on my back walk way... they are harmless orb weavers!

Quoting StevieMarie:

Awwwwwwwwww cute little spider babies! Did you take this or find it online? What kind of spider is that? I love spiders. Even when they are camel spiders that crawl into our bed in the summer and my dh rolls over on them! Bahahahahah

helema24
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:14 AM

omg where do yall live and did it ghitchhike?KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-

Quoting StevieMarie:

My dh rolled over onto one of those in our bed and we didnt find it until he sat up the next mornign and he goes "There feels like theres something prickly on my back." So I look, and he fucking squished a MASSIVE camel spider. Thankg GOD it didnt bite him first!

Quoting helema24:

Baby Camel Spider Is really highest for such a share them sleep. baby pleasethis turnd into this:Camel Spider Eating a frogand lays these:camel spider eggs in hands which makes more of the first pic that grows up and inflicts wounds like these...

Baby scorpion/camel spiderthe baby took the parentsand my husband is from one of their biggest stomping grounds

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:17 AM

helema24
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

yup i tend to call them spike... gets a giggle out of my kids my husband killed "bob"....

Quoting StevieMarie:

GORGEOUS!!!!

Quoting helema24:

Spiny orb-weaverthese hang out on my back walk way... they are harmless orb weavers!

Quoting StevieMarie:

Awwwwwwwwww cute little spider babies! Did you take this or find it online? What kind of spider is that? I love spiders. Even when they are camel spiders that crawl into our bed in the summer and my dh rolls over on them! Bahahahahah

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

1RedHottMama
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:57 AM

Oh my god that is so freaky,my daughter would have a seizure if she saw that and wouldn't sleep for a month.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:25 AM
Bump
toni77
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Soooooo, not cool!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, yes they are.

Quoting toni77:

All I saw was mold and a BIG spider. You mean to tell me those are ALL spiders?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN