Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

really bad tattoos

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:15 AM
  • 99 Replies

Do you know anyone with a really bad one?

Do you have a really bad one?

Pic's if you got them!

I want to go get a tattoo but I am terrified it will look bad and I will be one of those people walking around with a tattoo I hate.

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaceNBklyn
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:17 AM
3 moms liked this
Tip - the more you spend the better. Tattoos are the kind of thing you get what you pay for.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:17 AM
I've seen bad ones. I don't have a really bad one though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imvanilla
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:18 AM
I have 2 realllyyyyy bad ones, and a not so well thought out positioning of one.

Just be selective, take your time in finding an awesome artist, and if it's cheap then there's a reason why lol.
acaisha
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:19 AM

can i see a photo?

Quoting imvanilla:

I have 2 realllyyyyy bad ones, and a not so well thought out positioning of one.

Just be selective, take your time in finding an awesome artist, and if it's cheap then there's a reason why lol.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I have a couple really bad ones. I was young and dumb. Then the very first time I got one as an adult they misspelled my daughter's name. It was tragic. 

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:20 AM
I have a shitty one, but I won't get it covered up because it's the one I got in memory of my miscarried son. You totally get what you pay for. You want to go to a good shop with good references.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Aren't they all bad?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I've had people tell me this is an awesome tattoo.
I've had people tell me it just shows how "white-trash" I am.
I've had people tell me how awesome it is, then change their mind and tell me it's extremely stupid after I tell them why I have it.
I love it, I want it, it's perfect to me and for me. There will always be a hater no matter how great of an artist you get, or how detailed the artwork is.
The important thing is how YOU feel about it. Not what others feel about it.
imvanilla
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:22 AM
:/ lol I usually do not share because I know they are shit. The one I did myself as a dumb ass kid and the other I was feeling nice and let someone practice on me.

Give me a sec lol.

Quoting acaisha:

can i see a photo?

Quoting imvanilla:

CarolinaGirl88
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Nobody I know personally, but there's this girl working at our local Target, and she has some of the worst tattoos I've seen in peson. They're just outlines, and I'm not talking like the black and white tattoos that are well done and have shading and look good, I'm talking just a straight up poorly drawn black outlines. And she has multiple that are all equally bad. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured