Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wow..anyone else smell that..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

So, is there a perfume or cologne that you hate? Did someone give you or you SO some that just plain stunk! Can you describe the smell.,.

My MIL gave my husband a cologne, it was in a blue bottle, she gave it to him for Christmas, mind you he has never ever worn cologne and this is her own son, you would think she knew that, but whatever..anyone, my husband decided to be nice and wear some...the only way I can describe the smell is like horse or dog piss! Seriously have you ever seen Ron Burgundy, where the puts on the Panther cologne and someone yell what smells like Big Foots Dick...well it was my husbands cologne, my eyes watered and I had to throw the shirt he was wearing away, people stopped and held their noses! He never questioned that maybe he was the reason I rode with my head sticking out the window of the car!!

So any stories ladies!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Sekirei
by LoKitty on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:00 AM

nope, no one buys Dh or I any form of perfume or cologne because of his migraines. We pick it out ourselves

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:25 PM

bump

aikimomof3
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:29 PM

My DH only uses cologne that I personally pick out for him, and vice versa. The only one he wants to smell good for is me, so fortunately I have never been in that situation.

But my grandmother used to wear a perfume called Opium, and it was so horrible. She also smoked, so the smell of the smoke and the perfume mixed together would actually give me a headache.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN