Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm getting induced tomorrow!!! *UPDATE* PICS

Posted by   + Show Post
Tomorrow at 7 am I'm getting induced. I never was induced w my other 2, and I'm scared shitless.

I am bein induced because I have some problems that can not be resolved while pregnant. I need different tests and need to see a neurologists a 1 week after the baby. I got some bad news yesterday, so best option is to be induced. Today is my due date so he will be full term.

Ok no more advice, I need good vibes and all I'm getting is negative feed back. I'm scared as it is. So if you aren't going to be positive stay of this thread!!!!!

*Update* I'm in the hospital and was at a 5 when I arrived. I'm doing great :) Thanx Girls for all the good wishes.
Bashers!!!! I had a old fashion vaginal delivery, I was in labor for about 4 hours and pushed 3 minutes. He is a healthy 7lbs 9oz 20 inches.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Replies (111-120):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Didn't the post say there were medical issues?

Quoting Anonymous:

If you want happy loving advice you are in the wrong group. I don't sugar coat it. Inductions are dangerous especially without medical necessity. Your baby isn't ready. Pretty simple.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:45 AM
She already said it was medically necessary.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you want happy loving advice you are in the wrong group. I don't sugar coat it. Inductions are dangerous especially without medical necessity. Your baby isn't ready. Pretty simple.

K_D88
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry you are having complications. You will be just fine. Baby needs a healthy mama. Clearly if you are have health problems the best option is to get baby out!!!! Good luck!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Did you not read that it is medically necessary?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Damn don't you read???

She said it

Quoting Anonymous:

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
If you don't know her medical reasons then you should just keep your mouth shut.
Medical reasons are LEGIT reasons for induction. My best friend had NO CHOICE but to deliever at 32 weeks. She had EXTREMELY high blood pressure that could not be controlled with medications or bed rest. It got to the point where it was no longer SAFE for her son to stay in the uterus.

Ignoring the health complications can lead to maternal AND fetal/infant death.

Quoting Anonymous:

Being induced is a big deal because it can lead to serious complications and even death of the baby!  Doctors don't suggest inductions because they care about your health they suggest them because it's easier for them!

Quoting JenieceMojica:

I don't understand why people made such a big deal about being induced. Mama you are going to do great! If your doctors feel this is the right move then go for it. I have been induced and everything went great

Quoting momsince04:

My chances of c-section are the same If I were to go into labor on my own. He is full term, my due date is today. Im dilating already and my cervix is ready.

Please I need to hear good advise, not scare me more. I've never gone thru this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momsince04
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:48 AM
The doctor is worried I may have a blood clot in my brain. I need to get different test done, that can not be completed while pregnant. I'm on a muscle relaxer to see if helps with the pain. So far nothing has changed and I'm getting worried. If its not a blood clot, then could be something more or nothing at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you don't mind me asking, why do you need to see the neurologist?

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Some reading skills would do you well.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Yeah she probably made it up because she didnt get the advice she wanted.

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn don't you read???

She said it

Quoting Anonymous:

jewmaw13
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I was induced wth baby number 2 it wasn't that bad after they broke my water and started pitocin the contractions got wayyyyy more intense! Nt long after I got an epi...about an hr later i was told I d to have a c section because poor ds turned and got stuck and just was not coming out. Thats just my experience but i didnt think it was that bad really...good luck Im excited for you!!! (=
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN