Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm getting induced tomorrow!!! *UPDATE* PICS

Posted by   + Show Post
Tomorrow at 7 am I'm getting induced. I never was induced w my other 2, and I'm scared shitless.

I am bein induced because I have some problems that can not be resolved while pregnant. I need different tests and need to see a neurologists a 1 week after the baby. I got some bad news yesterday, so best option is to be induced. Today is my due date so he will be full term.

Ok no more advice, I need good vibes and all I'm getting is negative feed back. I'm scared as it is. So if you aren't going to be positive stay of this thread!!!!!

*Update* I'm in the hospital and was at a 5 when I arrived. I'm doing great :) Thanx Girls for all the good wishes.
Bashers!!!! I had a old fashion vaginal delivery, I was in labor for about 4 hours and pushed 3 minutes. He is a healthy 7lbs 9oz 20 inches.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Replies (251-253):
cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww. He is precious! Congrats, so glad everything went so well for you. Best wishes for you and your new little man! Take care, sweetie.

Quoting momsince04:

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!!!!

shortlilartist
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

obvi you shouldnt indcue when its not neccessary but some ppl medical reasons make it the best option. i hate when moms bash and say that. maybe the rate is higher for c sections but i know 3 good friends induced, 2 before due date for medical reasons and 1 a week after and ALL had natural deliveries, 2 100% natural with no drugs. so there is no reason to tell someone they are going to have a c section like its a definite thing because it can go either way. she already said induction is the best choice because of some issues shes been having. your not going to change her mind so why not give positive advice or none at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

My word of advice is let the baby come when he/she is ready. You are going to end up with a c-section because you're forcing the baby out. And an induction is harder on your body and the baby.

*Jessica*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)