Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm getting induced tomorrow!!! *UPDATE* PICS

Posted by   + Show Post
Tomorrow at 7 am I'm getting induced. I never was induced w my other 2, and I'm scared shitless.

I am bein induced because I have some problems that can not be resolved while pregnant. I need different tests and need to see a neurologists a 1 week after the baby. I got some bad news yesterday, so best option is to be induced. Today is my due date so he will be full term.

Ok no more advice, I need good vibes and all I'm getting is negative feed back. I'm scared as it is. So if you aren't going to be positive stay of this thread!!!!!

*Update* I'm in the hospital and was at a 5 when I arrived. I'm doing great :) Thanx Girls for all the good wishes.
Bashers!!!! I had a old fashion vaginal delivery, I was in labor for about 4 hours and pushed 3 minutes. He is a healthy 7lbs 9oz 20 inches.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Replies (71-80):
joyfullem
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I have been induced twice.  Both went as well as can be expected for a birth where anything can happen.  Are you dialated at all?  If you are that will help a lot!  Good Luck and update us with baby! 

smartin27284
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I was induced because my DD was 2 weeks late. I had no issues, everything went smoothly. 11.5 hours of labor and I had a healthy and beautiful baby girl. good luck to you!

Bitemebetty
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Rest, take the drugs lol, and relax
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
My dr suggested my induction. I didn't need it, my water broke and I started contractions minutes before they came with the pitocin, but anyways, it was scheduled at his insistance. Something about the fluid getting grainy?

Quoting Anonymous:

Being induced is a big deal because it can lead to serious complications and even death of the baby!  Doctors don't suggest inductions because they care about your health they suggest them because it's easier for them!

Quoting JenieceMojica:

I don't understand why people made such a big deal about being induced. Mama you are going to do great! If your doctors feel this is the right move then go for it. I have been induced and everything went great

Quoting momsince04:

My chances of c-section are the same If I were to go into labor on my own. He is full term, my due date is today. Im dilating already and my cervix is ready.

Please I need to hear good advise, not scare me more. I've never gone thru this.

piwife
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Sooo did you have a csection.. or did everything go well ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kzuehlk
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I finally convinced my doctor to induce me at 43 weeks. I couldn't take it anymore. I can't remember the name of the pill they used, but I got 3 doses of it and it only just barely started contractions. They decided to break my water and he was out 3 hours later without any complications.

Sending good thoughts your way! Good luck mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondieinva80
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I had ds vaginally.....I was induced at 30 weeks and 4 days cause of my bloodpressure....I was in labor for 16 hours,but only pushed for half hour with him....fact that you have had babies before should help you.
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I have had 3 inductions....I was fine, my babies were fine, I DID NOT have to have any c-sections because of it....like some people have stated. 

ksueditz
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck! And good vibes!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
It's not happening til tomorrow. She only posted like 35 minutes ago.

Quoting piwife:

Sooo did you have a csection.. or did everything go well ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)