Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone throwing a Superbowl party?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So this is my first time doing one.I never really liked football. Never got the rules. well this season my bf got me into it and I told him I want to throw a little thing for him and his two best friends. He agreed and so do his friends. Problem is I don't know what to serve to eat besides chips. Lol

Any advice ladies?

No bashing. Its just a simple question.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Replies (41-47):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Awww that sucks.

Quoting Ultra_:

No. My husband is going to be at work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Awww my team lost also (broncos). But I'm really doing it for my bf. So I guess I totally agree okay sink I wont be watching.

Quoting xtc88:

I too am heartbroken. And i live in ravens country.

Quoting Anonymous:

We are heart broken here in patriot country but we are still partying! My aunt has a party every year and this year is no exception. Actually my kiddos slept there last Sunday and the first thing ds5 said to me was patriots lost mommy but don't worry gg is still having a party lol. Anyway we are having chili, seafood stew, and a bunch of apps. I am making a hot antipasti. Yummmmm can't wait!

Ultra_
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Yeah it does. We just got a 50 inch after our old 42 broke. It really nice with the surround sound. Only some of our friends have got to watch tv on it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww that sucks.
Quoting Ultra_:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Nice. My bf want stop asking for a new tv. He wants a bigger one than we have now. Lol
Maybe you should invite friends over to do something. Even if you only invite just girlfriends.

Quoting Ultra_:

Yeah it does. We just got a 50 inch after our old 42 broke. It really nice with the surround sound. Only some of our friends have got to watch tv on it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww that sucks.

Quoting Ultra_:

cupomeow
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Somewhere online there is a recipe for easy chocolate truffles. I made them at Christmas and they were good. They have cream cheese as the base. They make almost a chocolate 'dough' and they are easy to make. Maybe you could shape the dough into football shapes instead of balls.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Can it be made with something else besides chocolate? My bf isn't to find of it. Lol

Quoting cupomeow:

Somewhere online there is a recipe for easy chocolate truffles. I made them at Christmas and they were good. They have cream cheese as the base. They make almost a chocolate 'dough' and they are easy to make. Maybe you could shape the dough into football shapes instead of balls.

cupomeow
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:59 PM

You may be able to use peanut butter chips or butterscotch chips, but i am not sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)