Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ladies that have experienced m/c come here

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I'm pretty sure I'm having one. How exactly did yours start. Please only share is you feel up to it. From right now I had brown spotting for two days now bright red. Still no cramps yet or tissues coming out
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Is it heavy? I had spotting with all 3 of my kids..i thought I was going to have a MC with my son, but he is now 5 yrs old. sending love your way. 

Shermy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I woke up with cramps in the middles of night, used the restroom and there was tons of blood. Like my period on a killing spree. No prior indications, no warning, I was really early.

With this pregnancy I have had brown spotting, and an early ultrasound showing an on time baby, and strong heartbeat
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amy_M
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I did go through a miscarriage like this, I had to have a d&c with both, so I am no help here, but wanted to direct you to the miscarriage group, they are a HUGE help over there.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/110162

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I've had 4. Two of them started with light bleeding, which led to cramping and heavy bleeding with pain. The other two started with pain or cramping, then the abdominal pain got worse before the bleeding started. 

michellej428
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

i started with a little bit of brown spotting and slight cramps but I was at work so thought the pain in my stomach was just from standing and bending over all day. The bleeding progressively got worse but the cramps subsided. Everytime I went to the bathroom and wiped the bleeding was worse than the last time. Then the cramps came back and felt like the worst period cramps ive ever had 10x's. Call your doctor. The only way to know for sure is to test you hcg levels and then to go back two days later. if the numbers are declining they will tell you that you are most likely having a miscarriage.

But for some women spotting and some bleeding is fine. When my mom was pregnant with me she had SEVERE bleeding, said it was like a river of blood just wooshing out of her at once. They told her over the phone that she lost me but 25 years later, hear I sit!!!

The only way to know for sure is to go to your dr and have them run some tests. Good luck!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:30 AM
No but only when I wipe I see blood. I have been laying down all morning. I have my hcg level checked on Monday. Well if it is a MC id rather it go head and happen now before I get to attached. I'm very early in pregnancy my hcg level was 95

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Is it heavy? I had spotting with all 3 of my kids..i thought I was going to have a MC with my son, but he is now 5 yrs old. sending love your way. 

smushy79
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:31 AM

I had one at 6 weeks. I had gone to the bathroom at work, wiped and saw brown blood. As the day wore on it was bright red. I called my doc and went in and they did an ultrasound and said everything was fine. It wasnt. It turned into a full blown type period and lasted for about 10 days. The worst part was the clots/tissue.

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:33 AM

thats how i was..when i wiped i had blood...i hope the best for you, dear.

Quoting Anonymous:

No but only when I wipe I see blood. I have been laying down all morning. I have my hcg level checked on Monday. Well if it is a MC id rather it go head and happen now before I get to attached. I'm very early in pregnancy my hcg level was 95

Quoting Lyssa0587:

smushy79
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I wanted to add what alarmed me was that I never had bleeding with my other 2 pregnancies so I thought it was strange. Not to say that it couldnt happen but it raised a flag for me.

Bells2000
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:39 AM
i had cramps and felt like i was on my period, just bloated, etc. went to er, they said it was nothing ( didnt even do a heartbeat check). i spotted when i peed before leaving and they said it was normal.

i go home, cramps continue and i started bleeding. went back next day and they did an inside ultrasound and told me i lost my baby.

so if you are experiencing anything to worry go in, and get it checked out. and dont just let them play it off on you not knowing your boy...

prayers everything is okay for you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured