Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just calling to check up on you

And make sure you were feeling ok. That was my phone call this morning.And he asked me if I was gonna use my neti pot again today. My sweet sweet man.I keep telling him it is going to be hard for him to keep up his Douchebag presona  on cafemom if he keeps being nice to me LOL! 

Does your husband or s/o call you when you are sick to check up on you?

wedding countdown

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Replies (31-39):
kylenkodysmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Yes and if he can't call, he texts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Velany
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:24 AM

yes, checks up when he can...

ksueditz
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:30 AM
He used to call 4-6 times a day. But nowadays he calls maybe once a day. But if I were sick, he'd call more.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rangerwife2
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM

yes, my Dh calls me a couple times a day to see how I am feeling. But, for the last 5 weeks he has been taking me to radiation every morning Monday to Friday...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:51 AM
It is nice that you have such a kind and thoughtful husband but let me ask, why do you have to use such a vulgar word?
LadyF86
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM

When I am at home sick he calls me just about every 30 minuts. It is sweet buuuuuut OMG can a girl get a nap in? LOL. He does call me a couple times a day just to say I love you. I loves me some of him. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Yes, and if I tell him I'm doing housework, he tells me to forget it and go lie down and rest :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I receive a "love call" everyday. That is exactly what he says when I answer the phone.

Beautiful31mom
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

It is nice that you have such a kind and thoughtful husband but let me ask, why do you have to use such a vulgar word?

LOL! It was a joke, it seems that some women on cafemom think my husband is a total douche, which he isn't, he is the sweetest, most thoughtful man ever and no matter how many times I post how wonderful my husband is or if he does something sweet and I post about it, someone trys to turn it into something it isn't.

wedding countdown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)