Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG IN BED

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

Does it hurt your feelings if your husband does cum when you have sex? Does he cum every time? Do you take it personal?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:31 AM

bump

sarah427
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM
The only time dh hasn't finished is when he was too drunk to stay conscious! Lol , that being said, when he is actually old (OK, long time from now) I know some guys parts don't work at 100%, so before I would get all butt hurt, he would be at the doctors office! Then, if everything checks out, I think my feelings would be hurt that I couldn't "get it done". I'd probably look at it as a challenge to try something new...that can always be fun!so, far though, not a problem for me! ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:38 AM

There has been maybe 2 times that he hasnt been able to finish, last night being one of them because he was too tired and hot. But he finished this morning, if it was an on going thing that was constant I would start to worry, I would probably make him go to the dr first then if everything checked out I would start taking it personally.

Jessiejem
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:40 AM

It has in the past with other men, but usually they were either on an anti depressant or had a few too many drinks . Sometimes guys get performance anxiety as well , but to be honest yes I would take it personal . Not a problem with DH though , but I have had it with others.

beerabitch69
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

nah, I am not into it all the time, hes allowed to not be either.

LilliesValley
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Huh? Does it hurt my feelings if he cums while having sex-No I prefer him to because I've usually cum once by then but more often than not a hell lot more like 2-4. Does he cum every time- Nope. Do I take it personal-Not exactly only more like he didn't get the full experience. Like I said I usually average 2-4 times while having sex so I like him to cum once.

DH says jokingly that its unfair he gets to only cum once, but I just say that's the way it is! Sometimes if he wacked off that morning or took a 5 hour enrgy drink he's not going to cum,but we still have some great sex so that has to count for something. I don't understand though what you feel like you are doing wrong if your husband is or isn't doing wrong, maybe an update? More info? That's my two cents though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:45 AM
DH has had a few times where he's not been able to finish, but he takes meds that sometimes make it difficult. Neither one of us try to make a big deal out of it because sometimes that's just how it is.
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:45 AM
In the 15 years I've been with him there has only been one time that he didn't finish. The kids came knocking 0_o lol

I think that's odd....Sorry!!

Good luck! Dr. Sounds like a good place to start.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Sometimes if he drinks too much he cant. No biggie.  

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Was he drinking?  Does this happen often?  He needs to see a doctor, there are ALL kinds of things that can affect that, like blood pressure, medications, diabetes, etc.  Get him checked out and go from there, but don't jump to the conclusion that it must be you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)