Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Blogs for religious conservative moms??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Hi, I know I'm probably going to get bashed for this but I'm just curious. I love cafemom don't get me wrong but I was wondering does anyone know of any mom blogs geared toward more conservative traditional moms? I don't want to discuss single mom, young mom, or welfare issues. They don't apply to me and they annoy me ( sorry). These are just my beliefs and values. I know I don't have to read them but it would be nice to find a mom blog with moms who have similar views. If this offends anyone I'm sorry, you don't have to reply.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:31 AM
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM

There are some groups on Cafemom with more conservative moms. Just do a search in the search for groups area. I believe there are several. 

1CrazyCajun
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Have you tried some of the private Christian groups on here?

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms.

Beautiful31mom
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Time Warp wife is a good one

Actually if you go to the Time warp wife blog she has a bunch of other links to other blogs

Link page to other blogs HERE

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM
This is perfect. Thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

http://aproverbs31wife.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM
No I haven't ill have to look through all of the groups.

Quoting 1CrazyCajun:

Have you tried some of the private Christian groups on here?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM

You're welcome. When you are on any blog you like check along the sides of the screen. They usually have links to other blogs similar to them. They are in a blog circle of sorts. There are some great blogs out there.

Quoting Anonymous:

This is perfect. Thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

http://aproverbs31wife.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:39 PM

mothersniche.com  I feel very similar.  I'm having a hard time narrowing Cafe mom down to people I would relate with most.  Do you have a blog as well?  I would love to follow it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

mothersniche.com  I feel very similar.  I'm having a hard time narrowing Cafe mom down to people I would relate with most.  Do you have a blog as well?  I would love to follow it!

No I don't. I am really very new to all of this. I am a SAHM now but my baby is an infant so I started to browse mom blogs. I do enjoy talking about dd and the funny things we experience as moms. I just cringe at some of the posts on here and I am not one to insult anyone for living a lifestyle that is different from mine but sometimes I am just like reaalllyyyy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)