Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Blogs for religious conservative moms??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Hi, I know I'm probably going to get bashed for this but I'm just curious. I love cafemom don't get me wrong but I was wondering does anyone know of any mom blogs geared toward more conservative traditional moms? I don't want to discuss single mom, young mom, or welfare issues. They don't apply to me and they annoy me ( sorry). These are just my beliefs and values. I know I don't have to read them but it would be nice to find a mom blog with moms who have similar views. If this offends anyone I'm sorry, you don't have to reply.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Replies (11-14):
mothersniche
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:34 PM

haha, same here.  

TheLadyCash
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this
If you go to my blog (also Christian based) and look on the left side of the page, I have a list of dozens of such blogs. Browse through them and see if you want to add any. Don't forget to browse their faves, too! My blog address is in the siggie below.

Psalms 19:14  May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

http://www.untanglingtheskein.blogspot.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting TheLadyCash:

If you go to my blog (also Christian based) and look on the left side of the page, I have a list of dozens of such blogs. Browse through them and see if you want to add any. Don't forget to browse their faves, too! My blog address is in the siggie below.

Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not really a Christian but I ADORE erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com 

Sorry, I can't make it clicky. She has a sidebar of blogs she follows that should catch your eye.   :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)