Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: When I workout......

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

DH definitely gets more sex and BJs (yes I actually give DH fellatio!). I don't know for the past three weeks I have been going to the gym 5 days a week and even though it has not shown much of a change on the scale I feel better and more confident (and frisky!) Do you feel this way when you workout more?

Is there anytime when you feel more turned on than usual?

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
aimhawk
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Yes, I do! When I work out I just feel so much better all around and happier.

frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Now that I'm working out more I'm alot more confident and feel so sexual! Dh loves it, but he loves me either way. Good for you mama and good luck with your weight loss:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmom99
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:50 AM
I do! Endorphins are awesome:)
Syphon
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I can't remember a time where I ever have not worked out so no change here. 

Deshonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:42 PM

DH says he loves me either way but now that I am working out more I can see the body that I have been wanting all my life all I have to do is keep pushing. Thank you.

Quoting frzmamaof4:

Now that I'm working out more I'm alot more confident and feel so sexual! Dh loves it, but he loves me either way. Good for you mama and good luck with your weight loss:-)

itsm3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:22 PM

haha yes this is very common.  exercising boosts endorphins (feel good chemicals), your self-confidence soars and it also increases your testosterone levels slightly.  that is enough to make you more randy than usual. 

frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:35 PM
I'm so happy for you! I just had our fourth child 3 months ago, so I've lost all the baby weight already plus more. I want to lose another 20-30lbs as well, so I can fit into a cute bathing suit this summer...lol! Good luck mama:-)

Quoting Deshonsmommy:

DH says he loves me either way but now that I am working out more I can see the body that I have been wanting all my life all I have to do is keep pushing. Thank you.

Quoting frzmamaof4:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN