Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't freaking believe this.....!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We have $15,000 in the bank right now!!! This is a first! And we have a $8,000 tax return to look forward to as well! Yay!! SO happy!!!! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Replies (121-124):
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:44 PM

nice we have 550 now, we are working on putting more in there. (not including moving money).. We get our taxes back when ever my husband gets his 1099 to file and then We are going to have to move. We recently had to pfix a part on the truck an buy a new tv (ours went out). But we will get there. Im looking for a job just so I can be able to make things easier on the hubs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:50 PM

we all fall on hard times! and it's awesome that you want to get out there and get a job to help your family! good for you mama!

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

nice we have 550 now, we are working on putting more in there. (not including moving money).. We get our taxes back when ever my husband gets his 1099 to file and then We are going to have to move. We recently had to pfix a part on the truck an buy a new tv (ours went out). But we will get there. Im looking for a job just so I can be able to make things easier on the hubs.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:55 PM

yeah i was working at a groomers but the hours where pretty much when ever they felt like calling you in an pay was wayyy below min wage an wasnt worth it.  I managed to maintain my milk supply which was great my youngest has a rythmic issue so stop nursing is a ways a way for us lol. so she comes up on my breaks an  before an after work lots of nursing lol. I can only currently do part time but thats still about 993 after taxes which would be enough to pay rent plus some extra money all on my own. So my husband would only have to pay utilites an cable an what not. So sounds good to me. lol. I figure this way im taking some stress off my husbnad and getting out of the house alittle, im more comfortable with it now knowing I can keep up my milk supply and work lol.

Yeah the last several years have been crazy for us more so the last 6 months, with all our housing issues.

Quoting Anonymous:

we all fall on hard times! and it's awesome that you want to get out there and get a job to help your family! good for you mama!

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:29 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)