Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are you doing today?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM
  • 54 Replies

I'm sitting here with my laptop, baby's asleep, DD9 is playing her nintendo ds, DS8, DD6 and DD5 are watching Merlin, and SS10 is getting dressed to go play at the neighbor's.

Going to visit my mom and MIL tomorrow morning, so I'll get back to cleaning and packing when the baby wakes up. I think I might doze on the couch for a few :)

What are you doing today?

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Being lazy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM
The baby is snoozing and I am watching tv and about to drag out my jewelry stuff and make a few things
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:57 PM
I didn't sleep well last night so I'm waiting for my 2yr old to nap so I can :) then laundry!
kirstina
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
This

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Being lazy
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM

We have a guy coming out from a flooring company to measure the baby's room for hardwood. Then we have to go pick up paint so we can get the room painted before the hardwood goes in.

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I have some laundry and some baking  to do, nothing too much today. This evening my 8 year old has a rehearsal for a crowning pageant(he was selected for JR Royalty for a local community festival)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM

trying to get motivation to get off this damn site and get some house work done lol then walking down to my moms tonight for some drinks and food! Love happy hour fridays at mama's house! lol

gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM

working.. always fricken working. ANd trying no to cough. Damn head cold. Listening to some Ozzy in the office

"crazy cuz that how it goooes"

sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Right now, my kids are playing the cootie game and I'm procrastinating getting ready for work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvmymunchkins3
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM

cleaning out my dinning room so i can go pick up my new sewing table since im turning my dinning room in to mine and my dd's sewing room so i have to take the table out to the trash and some other things

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)