Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Insanity.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:11 PM
  • 4 Replies
Does it work? Whose done it? I'm not gonna practically kill my fat self if it doesn't end up giving me results lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM

oh hell yes it works!  but the key is to always push yourself and EAT CLEAN.  you can't train  your way out of a crappy diet.

i did insanity and then did p90x right after.  beachbody programs are life-changers, i swear.

mcginnisc
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:21 PM

It works if you eat very well and put a ton of effort into it. It is VERY intense and not for beginners at all. If you are not in decent shape, I would pick something different. Beachbody has a ton of programs that are very effective if you put in the work. 

I'm a graduate of P90, P90X, Insanity, Asylum, Yoga Booty Ballet, Turbo Jam, and Brazil Butt Lift. I'm also a former coach. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

i_lovedyoufirst
by Gabriella (: on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:21 PM
See I drink plenty of water & have to eat healthy I have a toddler who eats what we eat. I needa cut out cokes.
But when I watched it, it scared me lol.
How often do you do it?

Quoting itsm3:

oh hell yes it works!  but the key is to always push yourself and EAT CLEAN.  you can't train  your way out of a crappy diet.

i did insanity and then did p90x right after.  beachbody programs are life-changers, i swear.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:26 PM

it's a 6x/week program (mon-sat) and for the first month, the workouts are about 40mins on average.  every other day or so, you do an ab workout so your workouts are about 1.25hrs. month two kicks it up a notch:  workouts are incredible and so intense, about 45-55mins long with ab workouts too; making some workouts 1.5hrs long.

the entire program is 60days.

you have to eat properly to see results becuase by the time you hit month two, you literally burn through everything you eat.  so it's very important to eat the right amount of calories for you.  many people under-eat and see no results.  many people also think that by eating whatever, they will see results too -- wrong.  to see results, you have to eat clean and within your daily caloric range

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

See I drink plenty of water & have to eat healthy I have a toddler who eats what we eat. I needa cut out cokes.
But when I watched it, it scared me lol.
How often do you do it?

Quoting itsm3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)