Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you dont see this as an issue?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Eta for those who are confused-
My husband is trying to/already has cheated.

Last week a girl that works at one store w my friend and another store with my husband asked my friebd how my DIVORSE was going because my HUSBAND is tryng to sleep w a girl we will call C.

I flipped and asked the girl, M, why she wasasking my friend this and not me. She says if im angry it must be true.

News to me!

Yesterday I hop on facebook and notice C and her daughter have both deleted me.

Ugh. Im so sick of the randon drama. My husband claims to not know anything and I have heard thia rumor for ages.

He tried to sleep w an ex friend of mine in sept and 3 weeks ago he made up a story about needing to stay in town for a BS reason. Funny that he would say that abd 2 weeks later I would hear this rumor.

I think M was told by C they were going to hook up.

Im DONE!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Replies (51-59):
StevieMarie
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I would have gotten rid of him in September.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:14 PM
A girl I know works 2 jobs. One is with my husband and one is with ny friend. My husband isnt her boss or anything. My friend is her manager.

Last week this girl went to my friend and ask my frie d how my divorce was going because she heard my husband was trying to sleep w a girl that works with husband

Friend told me and I asked the girl why she didnt ask me what was going on. She then said since I got mad about her asking my friend, her BOSS, that the rumors are true.

Now the girl stbxh was trying to get w has deleted me on facebook as has her daughter.

Dh claims he doesnt know WHY.

Im guessing its because of the rumor/truth. She wont answer my texts or messages a d our metual friends told me they are staying out of it......

Does that help? My phone is annoying lol

Quoting brandydesiree:

I'm sorry, but can you spell check please. I have having a very difficult time understanding what you are saying...there are just too many errors.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:15 PM
I forgave him cauae it never happened and was just the girl saying how they should.

I feel like a fool

Quoting StevieMarie:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Bust him! Put a voice recorder in his car, put spyware on his phone

Or just leave cause he sounds like a loser anyway

StevieMarie
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I doubt that 100%. Cut your losses and get out of there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I forgave him cauae it never happened and was just the girl saying how they should.

I feel like a fool

Quoting StevieMarie:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:18 PM

She could just be a psycho messing with you cause she wants your husband. Don't divorce your husband based on some chicks rumors

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Shes married! !!!! Well last I knew. Her husband spend 7 years in jail for sleeping w a minor.

The rumor starter cant stand me and is far to young for him lol.

Im going to confront him today.

Quoting Anonymous:

She could just be a psycho messing with you cause she wants your husband. Don't divorce your husband based on some chicks rumors

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Thats what im saying. :-(

Quoting StevieMarie:

I doubt that 100%. Cut your losses and get out of there.

Quoting Anonymous:

I feel like a fool

Quoting StevieMarie:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:27 PM
I was telling a guy friend about it today and he goes "I have been nice since I met you but I nevee liked hin. He always came off odd. You never smile with him but I can always make you smile. The kids are always sad and when we hang out they seem relaxed and HAPPY!"

*sigh*

Quoting Anonymous:

Bust him! Put a voice recorder in his car, put spyware on his phone

Or just leave cause he sounds like a loser anyway

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)