Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I refuse to let DF go through my phone.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Bc we are planning our wedding and I don't want him to see the pics of my dress, hair ideas, makeup etc I have stored on there. Also a pic of my wedding gift to him is on there. I don't want to spoil the surprise. As well as details I've discussed with my bridesmaids.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I was going thru dh's e-mail (to look for something about his dad's birthday) and found out what he was planning for valentine's day. I didn't want to let him know I found out so I just didn't say anything. I don't know if he ever knew I saw it, because I acted suprised that day and he didn't call me on it lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Lol. Good acting! was it good?

He went to pick up my phone earlier and I about had a litter of kittens. He knows I don't care about it usually and looked at me like I had lost my damn mind. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was going thru dh's e-mail (to look for something about his dad's birthday) and found out what he was planning for valentine's day. I didn't want to let him know I found out so I just didn't say anything. I don't know if he ever knew I saw it, because I acted suprised that day and he didn't call me on it lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM

It was fun, he took me rock climbing. I had a little panic attack while we were there (they wanted me to go down this pole to get off the wall, but I freaked out at the thought of stepping off the platform), but I did fine when I was climbing as long as I had the rope support lol. My arms hurt like crazy the next day though

He went to pick up my phone earlier and I about had a litter of kittens. He knows I don't care about it usually and looked at me like I had lost my damn mind. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Oh that does sound fun!

Quoting Anonymous:

It was fun, he took me rock climbing. I had a little panic attack while we were there (they wanted me to go down this pole to get off the wall, but I freaked out at the thought of stepping off the platform), but I did fine when I was climbing as long as I had the rope support lol. My arms hurt like crazy the next day though

Quoting Anonymous:

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Why would he want to, unless he felt like you were hiding something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:29 PM
usually its to look at my pics and forward pics of ds to himself. Or funny meme's lol. But mostly it's for an app or something. This time it was the verizon fios app. We lost the remote and use the app to change the channel. I made him promise to only go to that app lol.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

Why would he want to, unless he felt like you were hiding something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM
My husband knows my phone is off limits. Just as his is to me. We have no reason to be in each others phones.

He wants that to change now but for years if I picked up his phone he would scream. Now I freak. I have nothing to hide but I wanted him to know how it felt. So we agreed to leave each others phones alone. I can answer his and he can answer mine but no going through and checking things. Trust
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:38 PM

That's how it is with my df and my computer. He has a lot of say about most of the wedding stuff but there are somethings that I want to be a surprise. I know better than to keep stuff on my phone because he uses my phone all the time. 

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Ok, valid reasoning I guess
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:41 PM
I keep asking his opinion and he gives very little input. His usual answer is "just tell me when and where to be!" Or "surprise me". Lol. He is such a guy about most of this. He keeps reminding me it's "my day". So the majority of the wedding and reception will be a surprise lol

Quoting misskriss10:

That's how it is with my df and my computer. He has a lot of say about most of the wedding stuff but there are somethings that I want to be a surprise. I know better than to keep stuff on my phone because he uses my phone all the time. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN