Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else keeping up with this Jody Arias trial? PICS ON PAGE 8

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:55 PM
  • 126 Replies
1 mom liked this
Very interesting. Jody is on trial for the brutal murder of her boyfriend. He wasn't actually a boyfriend but a guy she was sort of obsessed with. A key thing in the case is that right before she killed him, he was in the shower and she was taking pics of him. The pics are time stamped and there is one minute between the last pic of him alive and then accidental pics of the attack( which was just a pic of the camera falling to the floor and we can assume she dropped it as she lunged at him) and then him dead ( another accidental photo where you can see a part of his body and pools of blood ).

She is very pretty. Quite an interesting person indeed. Very interesting case.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
noholdingback
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM
5 moms liked this
She is a sick woman. Did you see the interview where she said "No jury will convict me. You can quote me on that- NO jury will convict me" uhh yeah bitch, your obviously guilty. I'm sure you will be convicted!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GwenGray
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I never heard of this... I don't have cable :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:35 PM

She also went right to another mans/love interest house right after the murder. 

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:36 PM
No, do I want to? Should I?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I've been reading the articles on Huff Post form the beginning.... I think she's a whack job.

lovehimforever
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I think she is 100% guilty. she is a whole new kind of crazy. The photos of him in the shower and crime scene photos are very capelling. and not to mention that fact that she changed her story 3 times. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I have read about it. She's being compared to Casey Anthony because she has changed her story already..

I think she's a psycho who needs serious help. And it's weird, she is very pretty, and could get any man she wanted, but obviously that wasn't good enough for her! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:38 PM

google. She's all over the internet! 

Quoting GwenGray:

I never heard of this... I don't have cable :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:39 PM
I didn't realize she killed him so long ago... Around the same time Casey Anthony killed her dd.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)