Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dont know what to do

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Im so unhappy. My life is a shell of what it was.

Ive always been a big girl. Ive never let it hold me back from anything. I coached my kids basketball team, walked..rode bikes.. everything anyone else would do. I got sick in 2011. Found out i had a heart defect then injured my back within a two month span. I couldnt walk for a month, and after surgery to fix my heart i developed pneumonia and an arrythmia that left me with little tolerence for activity. Anyway..in 14a months ive gained 85 pounds. Im miserable, no energy, i hurt... i hate myself.

I dont get out much. Dont even go to doctor appts because i dont want to get on scale. My husband is talking to other women...and who can blame him? We want to have a baby..but ill never get pregnant at this weight. My kids miss me..i miss me..

I cant hardly walk.. i have to work and if i walk extra i hurt to bad to work. I want to try atkins..cause counting calories isnt working.. but i just know ill fail.

Im crying so much and so sad.. i dont know where to turn. Feeling pretty hopeless..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Im losing friends... my own family keeps telling me how fat i am. I cant keep this up...
jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
(((((hugs)))))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:06 PM
I prob need therapy ... but im too ashamed to go.. ugh. This isn't me...
mom2hadley
by Heather on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Hugs!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Get up and change today. Do something about it. Every day you allow to pass is a day you're not going to get back.

jbirdsladie27
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't be ashamed, YOU deserve to be HAPPY with yourself, call someone hun.

Quoting Anonymous:

I prob need therapy ... but im too ashamed to go.. ugh. This isn't me...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I'm sorry mama! just try to stay positive. don't give up on yourself and things will get better!

As for dh..your weight and other issues is no excuse for him to be talking to other women. Serisouly, don't let him do that to you.

mommyof2andTTC
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh hunny! Do NOT feel like that! Your husband is a JACK ASS for speaking to other women rather than helping you... you need to go to doctor appts because what if something goes wrong,, also you need to talk to the doc about the pain when you walk too much and also the weight gain he can give you some healthy ways to lose weight... oh hunny I just wanna wrap you up in a hug and never let go! Maybe you should seek some therapy because you sound slightly depressed... I'm here if you need to talk sweety!

!!!REMEMBER YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT SIZE!!!

Mommy of 2 girls & TTC #3 twin girls & baby dust

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM
If it was really that easy...dont u think i would have done it. Really.

I get up all energetic and ready, then my big sweats are tight and i dissolve.

Im stuck

Quoting Anonymous:

Get up and change today. Do something about it. Every day you allow to pass is a day you're not going to get back.

mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

you are stronger to address this situation in therapy and peoper dieting - ignore the naysayers in fact be rude right back and give them the bird!!! Good Luck!!! I am in a similar physical weight boat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured