Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is this trashy? **edit**

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just say a couple are together they get pregnant and break up. The girl moves on and sleeps with another man while being pregnant.

Do you think that's trashy? Your opinions.

***edit ***

So alot of you are saying its trashy. What if you were pregnant and met a someone and had a deep connection. You guys fell in love or whatnot. You wouldnt have sex with him for nine months because youre pregnant? I highly doubt that.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
Sandiekd21
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

My first husband left me when I was pregnant with our second.
I moved on and met my current DH and we got together when I was eight months along.
We had sex while I was still pregnant.
No, I don't think it was trashy.
My ex-MIL thought so. Said that I should stay single if I wasn't going to be with her son, at least until the baby came.
Oh well. I'm happily married and we are TTC a child of our own.

spooky415
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:52 PM
i dont view it as the highest moral standard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:52 PM

ya kinda. I personally could not sleep with somebody while pregnant with another man's baby. that is just weird.

kblossom20
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Yeah.... I wouldn't do it.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:54 PM

How do you know that the non-pregnant chicks were responsible with their birth control? You can have completely unprotected sex for years without getting pregnant. 

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

It's not "good fortune" to avoid conception. It's being responsible.

Quoting Anonymous:

So non-pregnant chicks don't need to re-evaluate their lives and bad choices because they had the good fortune to avoid conception? 
I agree with making yourself a better person, I just don't see how the occupancy of your uterus matters.  

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Because the sperm of another man is still inside you...forming a baby.

If you are irresponsible enough to choose a bad father for your child perhaps you should spend those months reevaluating your life and choices and preparing for your baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it any grosser than a non-pregnant chick sleeping with another man less than 9 months later? 

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

It is gross.

LadyF86
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

eh, to each their own but I don't see me doing it.

mamaof3forlife
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:55 PM
This

Quoting ChrissyReznor:

Yes,but I suppose women have certain needs too

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I don't know about other women, but it would be kind of weird having a foreign penis in my lady tunnel, while I'm pregnant with someone else's baby. I want the d**k that put it there.

LiesLiesLies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Good effort. But you won't change my mind. It is gross to have sex with one man when you are pregnant with your exes baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know that the non-pregnant chicks were responsible with their birth control? You can have completely unprotected sex for years without getting pregnant. 

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

It's not "good fortune" to avoid conception. It's being responsible.

Quoting Anonymous:

So non-pregnant chicks don't need to re-evaluate their lives and bad choices because they had the good fortune to avoid conception? 
I agree with making yourself a better person, I just don't see how the occupancy of your uterus matters.  

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

Because the sperm of another man is still inside you...forming a baby.

If you are irresponsible enough to choose a bad father for your child perhaps you should spend those months reevaluating your life and choices and preparing for your baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

How is it any grosser than a non-pregnant chick sleeping with another man less than 9 months later? 

Quoting LiesLiesLies:

It is gross.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

It's the truth.  That is my first thought, I don't judge the woman until after I judge the man on being a huge creeper.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I personally wouldn't do it, also what man would sleep with a woman who was pregnant by someone else, that seems nasty.

lol, get out of my head! That's what I said too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN