Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't help but be jelous and Angry

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:59 PM
  • 0 Replies

I has a miscarriage in November, and my cousin was two weeks a head of me and found out today she is having a girl, well she has already lost two kids to the state due to being an awful mom. She is lazy and impatient and her house was disgusting, when I  would watch her kids the bottles smelled awful the kids were dirty the youngest diaper was filled to the point it was leaking and she doesn't deserve to be a mom she had two beautiful boys who she didn't care for and now she is having another kid. I just feel it's not fair I lost my baby when I am a wonderful mom and she gets to keep hers. :( I wanna be happy for her but I can't. She would yell constantly, she hit her 6 month old because he was crying at 3 am in the morning, he was hungry she was staying with my grandma at the time as was I, I was 16 at the time, she came banging on my door handed him to me and said I can't do this and went back to bed. Now I am scared to get pregnant again after having two miscarriages, it sucks seeing her pregnant and I lost my baby. If she had been a good mom I know I wouldn't be feeling this way but she doesn't deserve it. 

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN