Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you're on PA you shouldn't have

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Pets! Am I right or am I right? I mean if you can't afford basic needs for your family then you shouldn't be able to afford basic needs for a pet.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Replies (141-146):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM

That "My son is a martian" post is hillarious !

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Blah blah blah..
nikkik526
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:40 PM
People have pets before falling on hard times. I would never give up my pets if I ended up on PA, I have access but because my childrens father wont pay for it and its part of the child support order so instead state gives me insurance and he owes them tons of money in back support.

Get over yourself!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Oh, and I just found out that in some places, they have the "burden buddies" dogs.

They give you an animal and supply all it's shots and food for a year.

Here, you have to have an autistic child or a child with another neurological disorder.

They help autistic kids. 

Dogs and cats help with depression and anxiety.

Dogs and cats are protectors.

Dogs and cats are confidantes.

Dogs and cats are bedwarmers.

Dogs and cats are rescuers.

I love my ugly doggie.

JMRamer
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:48 PM

The economy has been so bad for so long that many people are losing jobs they have held for 20 years. Should they also get rid of beloved pets, too? Should the animals lose their lives if no one wants to adopt an older pet? Pets aren't that expensive, plus they make kids happy--and if they are on PA, their lives are difficult.

If I am going to object to government spending, it won't be on money spent to help animals. It will be for our endless string of wars, our bailouts of rich, highly educated financiers who are in trouble because they got greedy and so forth. That's where the real money is going.

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:51 PM

if you have to steal 50 cans of fancy feast then you shouldn't have a pet!!!!!!!! 

the cops from my town, just pulled a gun on some one who just did that bullshit. 

scared the fuck out of addion

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)