Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What should people on pa be allowed to have ???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What should people on pa be allowed to have ? Only a place to live and enough clothes to be dressed ?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Pets can be expensive - vet visits, food, grooming - if they have the cash for that well - they shouldn't rely on the government to feed their kids and pay their medical bills.
liltigersmom
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Don't be knocking someones sitch. It could very well, be you one day, unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Whatever they can afford without PA. I'm a strong believer in earning what you have. If you can't afford food you don't need a iPhone 5 with a data plan. You don't need your nails and hair did. You don't need cable and a big screen tv. Those are luxuries.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM

They should be allowed a complete house with minimal two bathrooms, minimal of four bedrooms, new car, new  mobile devices, computers, flat screen tv, brand new expensive brand clothing, cupboard full of junk food to last you six years, Wii, Xbox plus lots of free games, cable internet, free day care, free this and free that. Shit they should get everything the average WORKER has.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Lol I'm not knocking people on pa. I see people saying what they shouldn't have all the time.

Quoting liltigersmom:

Don't be knocking someones sitch. It could very well, be you one day, unless you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
So poor people should be sectioned off in camps and/or segregated? Treated like criminals? Why not just put them in gas chambers and kill em off?

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't even think they should be allowed a place to live unless they can afford to pay for it.  I think they should stop with the section 8 and foodstamps and start opening shelters and dormatories, much like jails only with doors instead of bars. Let them manage the foodstamp allocation. If they need a place to live, a family can have a room and meals provided.  Once they can afford to live elsewhere, then they can move out.  Minus food stamps and section 8 housing. 

SoKamele
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM

There shouldn't be any PA.

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't even think they should be allowed a place to live unless they can afford to pay for it.  I think they should stop with the section 8 and foodstamps and start opening shelters and dormatories, much like jails only with doors instead of bars. Let them manage the foodstamp allocation. If they need a place to live, a family can have a room and meals provided.  Once they can afford to live elsewhere, then they can move out.  Minus food stamps and section 8 housing. 

Yeah, they are poor! Let's put them in halfway houses! WTF? Going to jail for being poor?

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:40 PM
-.- thanks for proving my point.

Quoting wkukid:

Whatever they can afford without PA. I'm a strong believer in earning what you have. If you can't afford food you don't need a iPhone 5 with a data plan. You don't need your nails and hair did. You don't need cable and a big screen tv. Those are luxuries.

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Shit where does the average worker get free daycare at? We have to pay for our stuff. 

Quoting thetrollcat:

They should be allowed a complete house with minimal two bathrooms, minimal of four bedrooms, new car, new  mobile devices, computers, flat screen tv, brand new expensive brand clothing, cupboard full of junk food to last you six years, Wii, Xbox plus lots of free games, cable internet, free day care, free this and free that. Shit they should get everything the average WORKER has.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)