I tried giving him crayons one day and he ended up chewing them so I took them away.
Another time He reached on my desk (who knew he got so tall so fast!!) and grabbed a candle (not lit of course) and he was scraped some up and put it in his mouth. I told him no and made sure to move all the candles and junk out of his reach.
Just now he reached used a chair to get to the top drawer and stuck a cake candle in his mouth. I quickly took it out and told him no.
Is this a little kid thing or could this be a sign he has pica or something else?
on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:31 PM