Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I admit it I married him for his money

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I've been married to my dh for 13 years. He's paid off my daughter's credit card debt that her ex boyfriend ran up that I kindly asked him to do since I wasn't the breadwinner. I was collecting disability for my depression and after a while when I got better I did not report to social security I kept enjoying having all that money come in. Finally they caught up to me but I had my dh pay them back all that money so it saved me the stress. He wanted to expand more on the house but I 'demanded'  an in ground pool and he gave it to me. I enjoy my summers lounging around the house and swimming and having my daughter over. Now my husband has left me 2 years ago for someone new and filed for divorce but I won't let him go so easily if he wants to marry that woman who will always be second in his life because I am first. I acted first and filed spousal support that Monday when he left the weekend and I've been collecting his precious money ever since. I will not loose my house and my pool and my dog and birds to end up living in a low life apartment like he is with that woman now. A husband is supposed to support the woman for life, no divorce. When you marry, that's the time the woman doesn't have to work full time anymore, you're supposed to kick back be a homemaker or sahm or just work 3 days a week with no worries. He bought me my 2008 Ford Escape even after I accidently crashed my Mitsubishi. He always took care of me and in return I packed his lunches for work til one day I spotted a note that said "I love you ______, (insert bitch's first initial). I didn't say a thing. After all we've been together this long, why would he dare cheat on me? And if so it would only be temporary til he returned to me. But I was wrong this time. He's been living with that woman for 2 years. But part of him is still taking care of my needs and being a husband and that's his wages being garnished and deposited to my account thanks to the lovely domestic relations department. So far while working on my income tax, for the whole year of 2012 I have been getting a total of.....drum roll................................................................$12,463.74 of spousal support. I bet you ladies are jealous wish you were rolling in that much dough. And it will continue throughout this year and some too. There is no end. And that's my confession.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
ambermarie2006
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:22 PM
A 1000/month is not that much....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:23 PM
1 mom liked this

You got a thousand dollars a month in support and we are supposed to be jealous that you're ''rolling in the dough''? lol  Where do you live that a grand is a lot of money?

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:23 PM
I don't know what I'm supposed to be jealous of?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Quoting Sassy762:

This seems familiar...did he cheat on you and get another woman pregnant as well, lol

They've been had their baby. I didn't discuss that because my husband is the real issue here.

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Ohhh wow. I'm stupid jealous of your piddly spousal support agreement. Ya caught me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:25 PM

ok I would frather work for what  I have.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Where are all the women that told me I was a homewrecker because I had an affair with a married man?

Where are all the women that said that there is no way a woman could CAUSE a man to cheat?

Here's proof right here, ladies! Thanks, OP, for making MY point for me.

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Lmao. Hardly jealous.

I have a man that loves me. You don't have that. Instead you're pathetic and holding on to something you should be letting go of.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM
12 grand?bitch please
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Lol 12k is not a lot at all. No jealously here
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)