Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You did this to me.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM
  • 18 Replies
You ladies kept talking about American Horror Story. So I checked it out on netflix and now I'm addicted. I've also had interesting nightmares. Last night I dreamt about a slasher pig.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperAnonymous
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:41 PM
I suppose I should jump on the bandwagon. I've heard good things
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Tate is...yeah...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh lord Tate is heaven.

Then again, I dated guys like him in high school...emotional, disturbed, begging for you to love them...*swoon*
That's probably why I married a guy the complete opposite :P

I thought Season 1 was way better than Season 2, but some would argue against that. ENJOY! 

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Oh, Tate is the kind of guy who makes your knees shake. The way he NEEDS Violet. The way he's so protective of her but could toss any other girl to the side. He's just bad boy perfection.

Quoting robibuni:

Then again, I dated guys like him in high school...emotional, disturbed, begging for you to love them...*swoon*

I thought Season 1 was way better than Season 2, but some would argue against that. ENJOY! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM

You totally hit the nail on the head. It doesn't hurt that Evan Peters is GORGEOUS.

Now I think I'm gonna have to have an AHS marathon tonight. My stepmom bought me Season 1 on DVD for Christmas. Best. Present. Ever.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Oh, Tate is the kind of guy who makes your knees shake. The way he NEEDS Violet. The way he's so protective of her but could toss any other girl to the side. He's just bad boy perfection.

Quoting robibuni:

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM
I just can't believe she dumped him in the end. It guess it did make for a dramatic ending, although my inner freak wanted him to...well... *sigh* This is Cafemom. So I can't really say. Lol

Quoting robibuni:

You totally hit the nail on the head. It doesn't hurt that Evan Peters is GORGEOUS.

Now I think I'm gonna have to have an AHS marathon tonight. My stepmom bought me Season 1 on DVD for Christmas. Best. Present. Ever.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Quoting robibuni:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Hun, I went down with the Violate ship. In my world, because they're stuck at that house, she eventually forgave him and now they're together :D Yaaaaaaay.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

I just can't believe she dumped him in the end. It guess it did make for a dramatic ending, although my inner freak wanted him to...well... *sigh* This is Cafemom. So I can't really say. Lol

Quoting robibuni:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Quoting robibuni:

SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I LOVE THAT SHOW

SlightlyPerfect
When you find "The Interview" online...
Yesterday at 9:25 PM
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM

I think it's stupid. I tried so hard to sit through 3 episodes. I just couldn't. I didn't find it scary or interesting.

DH just got into Walking Dead and I find that equally stupid and uninteresting. But put Downton Abbey on, and you won't see me for hours. I don't get it.

slightlyperfect

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Never watched it but now I'm curious!! lol DD will be going to bed shortly, then I'll grab a beer, and Netflix!! :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN