Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What should uptight, and bitter women have that are not on pa but bash the ones who are?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 306 Replies
1 mom liked this
Since they tell ppl that are on pa what they should have..I'm wondering what they should have for their judgemental ways..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperAnonymous
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:43 PM
22 moms liked this

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE SO WORRIED ABOUT WHO IS AND WHO ISNT ON PA???

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Ooo tell me, what should I have?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Idk but I'm tired of it too...its pissing me off so since ppl want to tell you what ppl on pa are allowd to have, I would like to know from ppl on pa what they feel is best for the bashers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:50 PM
5 moms liked this
Compassion...a heart...I'm not on pa, but I understand ppl need it...

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:05 PM
14 moms liked this
I have compassion and a heart, I still judge idiots who keep themselves in poverty by spending money on non necessities.

Quoting Anonymous:

Compassion...a heart...I'm not on pa, but I understand ppl need it...

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:12 PM
How do you know it wasent a gift or something they had before they were in "poverty"? Not trying to argue..just want understanding on your part and views.
Kitschy
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:13 PM
15 moms liked this

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:17 PM
4 moms liked this
I don't judge random people out in public, its the people who tell you their situation and then tell you they are doing this or that or buying this crap or that crap (irl and online)

Seriously one chick I knew was trying to get out of paying her daycare provider because they had no money and the next freaking day was asking for restaurant recommendations because her and her DF needed a date night.. :/

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know it wasent a gift or something they had before they were in "poverty"? Not trying to argue..just want understanding on your part and views.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM
29 moms liked this

Let's get this straight:  people who WORK for a living have the right to spend the money they EARN in any manner they choose.  Everything that my DH and I have, we have WORKED for.  Our food, our rent, ou pets, our clothing, our electronics, our dying vehicles.  EVERYTHING.  And we have a RIGHT to have those things because we worked for them.   Nobody ever handed us a darned thing, we had to struggle for every little step up we made.   We work for the money we get and therefore we have a right to spend it any way we choose.

People who sit back with with their hands out expecting everyone else in the world to provide their living for them, whether they can't or won't provide for themselves, have no right to expect the working people to hand them a luxurious life on a silver platter.  Beggars can't be choosers.  If those on PA want luxuries they should have to work for them like everyone else does.  But there's no way in hell they should be eating and living better than the people who work and pay taxes to support them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Oh wow...speechless...that's crazy smh. I didn't know ppl were telling ppl here that. Smh

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't judge random people out in public, its the people who tell you their situation and then tell you they are doing this or that or buying this crap or that crap (irl and online)

Seriously one chick I knew was trying to get out of paying her daycare provider because they had no money and the next freaking day was asking for restaurant recommendations because her and her DF needed a date night.. :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)