Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear Idiots,

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

Do you just wait till 5 minutes after midnight to come to get gas, knowing that we close at exactly midnight? Are you that thick in the head that you can't realize we are closed when ALL the lights are out, outside AND inside? Then you look at us inside the store like we are idiots when you hit the door at a full out run, and fall backwards on your ass! I seriously thought you had broken the damn door! You scared the shit out me and my co-worker. You beat on the window directly in front of my co-worker while he was getting the nightshift money ready to drop to the point of he had to call the cops to get you to leave! You told the cops that you * wanted gas and beer, and some smokes and a few lottery tickets, and something to eat, and we are the only place open that late at night * and the cop asked you if you honestly thought we were open, and you said * yes! *!!!!!!!!! He then asked you if we were open, would we have all the lights out and the doors locked, and your dumbass said that you thought * that they locked up, but would still let people in after closing *.

FUCKING DUMBASS!!!!!!

The cop just stood there, looking at you like you were an alien from planet Zumbawummba. He told you to leave, and you told him to his face that you weren't leaving till you got your * shit * ( as you said ). He ended up having to make you leave by force, and I feel that he was too nice about it, even then!

Next time you come upon a place with no lights on, and the doors are locked, do NOT go up to that store, because they are CLOSED!!!!

I had to get this out. Every night when I close down the store where I work, we have at least 4 people that try to get into the store after we close, even though every single light is out and the doors are locked up. They can't even see me, or who ever is working the register, unless they get right up on the window next to the registers, and even then, they have to squint and put their hands around their face just to see us ( they can't see the money or anything like that because the main counter sits so low under the window ).

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chica75
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Oh it can be hilarious, believe me. Usually when I close, I always bet with the cashier I work with how many people do they think will come up after we close and hit the door. I usually always win, but sometimes I'm surprised and only a couple people do it. It's usually at least 4 or 5 people that do it.

Quoting chica75:

Lmao!!

RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Lol we had people do that all the time at the grocery store!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
i_lovedyoufirst
by Gabriella (: on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM
I hated closing at kmart. It seemed like everyone decided to run in right at 9:45
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM
People can be so damn stupid.
Bknotnobody
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Sweet Jesus. People are dumb...and entitled.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:47 PM

It usually always happens that way, and I hate it! They will usually run in at 11:45, begging us not to close with them in the store, like we would really be that stupid and do that. Then when they finally leave, more come in at 11:55!!!! The first question out of their mouth is always * what time do you guys close? * and we always tell them * midnight, or in just a couple minutes. * Then they say * oh well we made it just in time then! * and proceed to go to the bathroom, and then walk the length of the cooler about 10 times, then finally decide that they don't want anything after all!

Gah it pisses me off so bad!

Quoting i_lovedyoufirst:

I hated closing at kmart. It seemed like everyone decided to run in right at 9:45

FooLynRoo
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:48 PM

when someone does that - it screams he's trying to rob you.

I would have said I wanted to press charges.

Wed night I had a creepo come in , who was previously in the store and had called to ask me out.

He is a short fat old guy with long grey hair and long yellow fingernails.

Well he walked in 5 mins till closing, asks how much time he has , I said 5 mins

he walks in the back and then walks back out and says 'can i use your bathroom' , no you cannot.

Then he wants me to open the glass case, I do that, and walk back up front then he wants me to come back and explain toys to him , I told him the prices are there, 

Then he wants me to come back and help him find a certain type of video. at this time it was 15 mins after closing and I said "You're buying or flying dude time is UP"

He just seemed like he wanted to get me into that back room.

so he leaves and I lock up, and I jump in my van and there he is still in his car staring at me.

I took down his liscense, if he comes in again at night im kicking him out asap and telling him i have his image on tape and his liscense plate.

RLT2
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Lmao! Dumbasses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured